Another A/N

New story

New story

Friendzone

Peek a boo

"Hey!"  called Forth when Beam reached the door.

 "Um ... If you don't want to be friends, at least tell me your name," pleaded Forth.  Beam spun around and looked at Forth without any expression for a moment.

 "Beam," he answered suddenly.

 "My name is Baramee Vongviphan but you can call me Beam," explained the man in front of him.  Forth smiled broadly.

 "Cool" he replied "That name suits you," said Forth

 Beam is stunned.  Many say that but this is the first time a man has said that to him.

 "You're crazy," Beam answered as he left Forth.  Forth ran into the hall and shouted "See you soon Beam!"  

 Beam shook his head and ignored Forth.  He did not stop walking and went down to the first floor.

***

Will forth gonna be able to make beam his friend...?

Will beam gonna be friend with forth...?

Will forth gonna be satisfied just being friends...?

Want to read more just go and cheak it out.
================================

New Story

Internal Affairs

Internal Affairs

Peek a boo

"He looks unhappy but he leaves all of his decisions to you," the Division Chief said.

 Beam takes a deep breath.

 "If you don't want to, I will leave this assignment to Earth," said the Beam Division Head while trying to pull the paper in Beam's hand but Beam pulled the paper first.

 "I didn't say I didn't want to," Beam said quickly.

Beam's Division Chief smiled happily.  He knows how Beam and Earth always compete with each other and it benefits him.

 "So?"  asked the division head.

 Beam thought for a moment then nodded.  The head of his division laughed broadly and patted the shoulder of Beam who sat next to him.

 "I know that I will be able to count on you"

***

What was beam's assignment that was conserving everyone will he able to complete his assignments....?

Want to read more go cheak it out.

================================