I will be your support

Beam POV

 I drove forth to his office.  Forth did not bring his car when he decided to stay with me.  He said that he got all of it with his parents' money.  So he just brought his clothes and stayed with me.

 "I'll pick you up tonight," I said.  He leaned one side against the car door and looked at me with a smile.  I looked at him awkwardly because forth did not say anything and just looked at me while confirming the location of my bangs.

 "Go," I said, pushing him.

 Forth touching my face makes me speechless looking at him.  I swallowed my saliva when he brought his face close and kissed my lips.  Light kisses become heavy when forth start entering his tongue.  I pulled his shirt making half the body forth into the car.

 SIR

 A blow made forth releasing his kiss.

 "Good morning, boss. Do you know that you are in public places? I don't mind if you continue in any room in the office. But please don't be in public. Have mercy on the singles out there," Lam chatted at length.  

 I hid my body behind forth's back .  I feel like dying.

 "Sorry. I have to get a little payment for my sugar daddy," he said to me from behind his back.  I feel my cheeks heat up.  How could he express our conversation in bed to someone else.

 "Seriously? Sugar daddy? Please don't talk to me about your sex habits," Lam complained and walked off

 I pushed forth and closed my window glass.

 "Love you daddy ..." he shouted before I left him and left for the office.  I stared forth, who was still standing staring at me, from the rearview mirror with a faint smile.  

 I was relieved he hadn't changed after deciding to stay with me.  I know it's not easy for him to choose me over his parents.  Therefore, I decided to support him fully.  I know I can't replace his family but I will give my whole life to him.  So that he does not feel alone and lacks anything.

 *****

 I arrived at the hospital and saw  kit and phana were waiting for me in the lobby.  Phana looked at me coldly and said nothing.  If he is angry, he will silence me.  While kit looked at me furiously.  I entered the elevator followed by kit and phana.  Kit was surprised when he looked at my finger.  Kit vacationed in Japan with Ming and his parents for a week.  He didn't even come to my mother's wedding.  I told him that he didn't need to worry about my mother's marriage and told him to go on vacation, and that he could come to my mother's next wedding anyway.  so today was the first time he saw a gold ring in my hand.  

 "We have to talk," hissed kit.  Kit is not the type of person who will stay quiet when he is upset.  He will explode.  Unlike me and Phana who prefer to avoid arguing.

 I just nodded in resignation and walked out of the elevator when the elevator opened on the 5th floor. I walked into my room.  Kit and phana still follow me.  Phana stopped in front of my door, closed the door and glared at me.  While kit stood beside my desk, glared at me and stomped impatiently.  I opened my jacket and replaced it with my white coat.

 I sighed, stood next to my chair awkwardly, and looked at the kit "say what you want to talk about" I said while staring at the kit.

 "Are you serious ?! Since when?"  Kit tried to hold back but I could hear the emotion in his voice.  He pointed to the ring in my hand.  I glanced at my ring.