Love

Beam POV

 I shook my legs restlessly while holding a white rose in my hand.  My heart beats fast.  I looked at the vehicle traffic impatiently.  God.  Why is Bangkok suddenly in this bad traffic?  I will be late and give a bad impression on Forth's parents.  Very nice!  Now they have an additional reason to reject me.  I feel like crying.  And when my breathing felt heavier, I suddenly felt a warm hand gripping my fingers.  I looked away and stared forth.  He looked at me softly.

 "It's okay babe. They will like you," he tried to convince me

 But he can't lie to me.  Who wants to marry his son to a man?  What's more with a man who grew up with a broken family like me.  I'm sure they asked me to come so that I would leave it to them.  If her mother begs me, can I refuse?

 "If you keep biting your finger, you will lose all your nails when we get to the hospital," he taunted.

 I snorted

 "Easy for you," I say annoyed.

 Forth laughed "believe me babe, this is not easy for me too" his hand now moved from my hand to my cheek.  He stroked my cheek with his thumb while one hand was still holding the steering wheel "but I have you so I'm sure I'll be fine" he added.

 I looked forth.  If this wasn't in the car and we weren't in a traffic jam, I would have pulled his face and kissed him

 "Are you in love with me again?"  the temptation.  I laughed and wiped my tears while nodding.  Tears rolled down my cheeks because I laughed so much.

 "Um ... You make me fall in love with you everyday ... But it seems like you don't ..." I tried to pretend to be disappointed.  Forth looked at me confused.

 "When you were after me, we ... um ... did it every time we met, but ... shaaaa ..." forth suddenly braked suddenly.  I tried my best to keep my flower bouquet out of order because it hit the dashboard.

 "Forth!"  I protested when I saw us almost crashing into a car in front of us.

 "Sorry babe ..." he said.  While driving again because the car behind us began to sound the clans impatiently.  Forth complained and chuckled as he kept going.

 "Forth ... Why are we turning" I said when forth suddenly out of the big road and into ...

 HOTEL 🙈

 "We have to talk and get everything straight," he said.  While entering the parking lot.  

 "No. We have to go to the hospital and meet your parents. We will be late," I panicked, looking at the clock in my hand.  Forth chuckled and made a call.  I stared in surprise when I saw him calling his father.  It only took ten minutes to turn around until we arrived at the hospital and forth chose to do something stupid.

 "Forth don't ..." I said.  But the voice of the father forth who picked up the phone made me speechless.

 "Pho, we'll be late there," said forth after saying hello.

 "Tsk ... What reason do you want to say this time?"  my father asked, annoyed.  I can only be silent and frozen at my desk.  I don't even dare to breathe.  Forth has parked our car completely.  He now looks at me with a mischievous smile.

 "Because forth must straighten something with a beam"

 I swallowed.  I shouldn't have joked about sex in front of forth.  I heard father forth sighing.