Dinner

Warning

 Mature content

 This story is not suitable for ages 21 and under ⛔🔞

 Sorry for the messy grammar.  

 Phana POV

 I have everything, a handsome face, wealth, a genius brain.  People think with what I have, I will not have any worries.  No need to worry about subject grades, the future, or worry about not having a lover.  But actually I have a big worry, a worry as high as 178 cm, Beam Baramee.  

 Beam Baramee, he's crazy and hard to control, really nothing good except his face.  We have been together for most of our lives.  Kit and I are the ones who spend more time with him than his parents.  His parents separated a week before his 17th birthday. Beam didn't complain.  

 "They will get divorced, sooner or later" he said casually.

 Since his divorce, his father has never seen Beam again while his mother has been married several times.  Beam can even create his own football club with all his step brothers.  But Beam ignored his mother.  He hates his mother.  Because of that, me and kit were the only people who were always by his side.  Pay attention to it.  I tried my best to make the beam next to me, near me.  I use various methods.  I even convinced Beam to join the medical school.  

 "Girls like doctors ... more than rock musicians," I said and succeeded.  Since he went to college, he has never lived with his mother again.  He even spent every vacation with me or kit.  

 Beam never worried about his life.  Do everything he wants.  Sleep with many women.  It doesn't matter if the woman has a boyfriend or not.  Because of that, I spent my life looking after it.  He is my biggest worry.  And without notice, I stopped dating when I was in college.  Beam is my priority.  

 Lately me and Kit have given up on advising him about sex.  I let him do what he wants, as long as he doesn't do anything dangerous.  I thought my life had calmed down until I saw how he and Forth Jaturapoom behaved at Kit's party.  When Kit introduced Forth to Beam and Me, Beam looked nervous while Forth smiled broadly at Beam.  And my genius brain doesn't need to work extra hard to know there is something between them.  

 Beam is not someone who likes to show his emotions in front of others.  So, seeing he was shocked and nervous I knew this wasn't the first time they had met.  But I know everyone in his life so I'm surprised how Beam and Forth got together.  If Beam doesn't want to tell me, it means that Forth and he have done things that will make me angry, which I don't want to imagine.

 And when I looked back at Forth and Beam in the bathroom, with Beam's face that looked like he had been making out with someone, I felt uneasy.  The red mark on his collar and his bruised lips made me want to beat Forth.  But I have no proof.  Beam also seems to want to deny the existence of Forth.  So I tried to be patient.  I'm sure Beam and He can't go too far.  If this is just a game then I will stop it.  Besides, Beam always listens to me.  But Forth doesn't seem to want to release Beam.  I almost gave a blow to the meeting but in honor of Kit I let this matter pass.  I have to talk to Beam!  

 So when there was only him and me in the car, I began to interrogate him

 "Forth ... How do you know him" I asked, looking at his face.

 "E-party Kit" he answered nervously and he turned his face to the window, avoiding my eyes.  He knows that he won't be able to lie to me.

 "Stay away from him," I said firmly.  He looked at me confused.

 "Why?"  he asked