Double Confessions

Warning

 Mature content

 My work is pure fiction

 Sex between men can be more complicated than my work and free sex is seriously dangerous.  Don't ever try to do it.  

 Beam POV

 I am so stressed lately and this coffee machine wants to add to my stress.  Shit  I hit him many times.  I want my cold coffee or return my money from this  jerk machine.

 "what the ...." I want to hit the person who hit my head hard.  I undo my intention because I saw Phana standing with a grin beside me.  He holds a black belt in karate and judo. If I reply to him I don't know what he will do to me, so I undo my intention to hit him back.

 "It's still 7 o'clock in the morning and you have abused this innocent coffee machine," he said, stroking the coffee machine beside him.  I'm sure if this coffee machine is a woman she would have jumped over Phana and asked Phana to marry her.  

 "He started it first. Even prostitutes are better than this coffee machine, they won't take full money until they do their work" 

 Phana hit me again

 "Serious Beam ... Go to a psychiatrist and cure your sex addict," he said.

 I frown

 "Here," he offered his coffee

 "I want cold coffee," I protested

 "Take it or I'll hit you again" 

 I pouted and took warm coffee in his hand.  Then he told me to sit with his chin.

 "So what's up?"  he asked.

 We sat on the waiting room bench in front of the operating room.

 "What do you mean?"  I asked confused

 "What made you attack the innocent coffee machine. Don't tell me because he swallowed 35 of your baths," he said.

 "Of course because of that. I feel betrayed," I replied while drinking my coffee.

 Phana snorted

 "You think we are friends for only one or two years? I know you since you were still wearing diapers. So stop evasive and tell me what's your problem," he glared at me

 "Tsk ... I'm fine, okay. Can't I not make any mistakes in work?"  I demanded

 He looked at me for a few moments

 "In this world, only two things can make a heartless man like you upset, one" Phana showed me his index finger "Your mother remarried"

 I really want to stop it at number one.  But of course Phana will know if my mother will marry for the fifth time 

 "Two. You haven't slept with anyone for a long time," he said, showing his index finger and thumb and then he made movements like shooting and smiling as if he had shot the right target.  

 I swallowed my saliva for the second reason I couldn't avoid it.  The last time I slept with someone was two weeks ago.  I tried to forget Forth and decided to accept the invitation of an internal student at our hospital.  Everyone is crazy about Nine, but he chose me.  Of course, fighting over the girls is nothing new to me.  I thought if I slept with her I would be able to forget Forth.  But the opposite.  I even mentioned Forth's name when I was with her and she slapped me very hard.  I can even feel the slap on my cheek.  I'm grateful she didn't tell anyone or accuse me of being gay.