Detective Kim then knock and open the door. We come in the office. They where a men who I suppose is mister Kim Soekjin, and a girl. The girl seemed younger than me and she was obviously way smaller than me.

Detective Kim: Dr.Kim! This is Oh Maïka! She will be in your hand starting from today!

So he is a doctor. Nice....

Dr,Kim: Perfect! Hi there Maïka! I am Dr.Kim! I will be your psychologist starting from today!

O wow great his happiness is already annoying me. Before I would have been the same and be soo happy but right now I don't care so I just shut my mouth.

Dr.Kim: This is Kim Sandra. She will be giving you a tour, and she will show you to your room!

I then look at her and she do the same. Let's say we didn't really look excited.

Detective Kim: Dr.Kim, how about we leave the 2 girls alone. I'm sure they should meet properly before they proceed with the visiting!

Dr.Kim: Of course! Girls, once you are done, you may leave whenever you both are ready!

We then look at them leave. Honestly it's not that bad she is not annoying like these 2 guys well men but anyway. She then speak.

Sandra: Let's go. I wanna get this done with.

Well great because it's the same for me. She then leave the room and I follow her.

Sandra: This is the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was just normal honestly i didn't thought it will be like this anyway

The cafeteria was just normal honestly i didn't thought it will be like this anyway. She then leave and head to another place.

Sandra: This is the library. This library connects the first floor, and the second one, since they couldn't afford a separate library on the first floor and second floor. Which is crap. If they can afford chains and what so ever on the third floor than they must afford a second library.

Whoa i think she have anger issues...

???: Hey Sandra! Who's your new friend?

We then look in front of us and i see 2 guys. Honestly they where quite handsome. The smaller one was really hot and cute at the same time. Whoa i think im starting to daydream!

Smaller guy: Hello beautiful! I'm Jimin! Park Jimin!

Oh i see the kind. Hot, cute, charming, flirts with most of the girls. A playboy great!

Me: Not interested.

Taller guy: Woah. Another motionless one!

Aish! Ill just put my earphones before i do something to that guy! I then see the playboy talking but gladly i can't here him. But i guess he had insult someone because Sandra's face changed she looked mad... Anyway the other guy then say something and they leave. I then remove one of my earphones to be able to hear her speak but she don't instead she just walk away too show me my room i guess. I bet it had insult her a lot. But i feel bad if i ask her since i don't know her. We than arrived in front of a door. The door number 301. She open the door to show just a normal room.

Sandra: This is your room

Sandra: This is your room. Goodbye. Have a nice life.

She then start to walk away while saying another thing.

Sandra: And by the way! enjoy your new neighbor's company! She's a real pain in the ass! Her name is Tzuyu! Just a little head up!

She then enter her bedroom.

Me: Great...

I then enter my room. And place my clothes. After i just went too sleep with my music of course. And fall asleep after what seamed like hours!