"I am now on my way to meet my brother. Already a month had pass and me and the others had become really close. We are inseparable. I even think that if I lose them a part of me will die. Anyways I then arrive at the visit room seeing Sehun."

Me: Oppa!!!

Sehun: Maïka!! God i had miss you

Me: How are you?

Sehun: Im fine don't worry and how are you my little sister?

Me: Im okay oppa. I have a new family that loves me now

Sehun: Great. But you still love me more right?

Me: Nah I prefer taehyung

"I say while laughing a little. My brother then hugged me and start tickling me."

Me: O-oppa, please s-stop

Sehun: Fine

"I then pass a few hours talking and playing with my brother until he needed to go."

Me: Bye oppa stay safe

Sehun: Ne don't worry, and you stay calm okay?

Me: Ne oppa

"He then left and I returned to the others. It had already been a month we are all very close that I consider us as a family. Sandra had start calling Jimin and Taehyung oppa. Whole I started calling Taehyung oppa. If your asking why not Jimin too. Well he is sweet but when we are alone together he his just a playboy and it annoys me. Okay yes he may be hot but. No wait what the hell am I saying???? Taehyung is hotter. Anyways oh and Sandra is now calling me Unnie. Guys I am a unnie!! Anyways Dr. Jung then arrive and walk me to the library. Taehyung told me to meet him and the others after my meeting with my brother so yeah. We then arrive at the library and I knock on the door to advice I was there and then open it. The lights where off but quickly turned on as I walk in. I then see 3 person jumping right in my face."

Taehyung, Jimin and Sandra: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

"I had completely froze on my spot they had make a party for me? Only because I am now going on the first floor.??!!!"

Me: Oh my god. You guys did this??!

Taehyung: Yeah! We're happy for you! Isn't that what friends do when they want to celebrate something special for a person?

Sandra: Pff This guy changes attitude so quiquly. Yesterday he was being a pain in the ass with his behavior. And that's my job.

Taehyung: Well i didn't chose to have bipolar depression that turned extremely severe 2 years ago!

Jimin: Guys. This isn't the time. We're here for Maïka. Not Tae Tae, nor you, SnowFlake.

Sandra: I'm very well aware of it Oppa.

Me: Anyways. Thank you guys. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Taehyung: Can we get a hug?

Me: Of course you can.

"Taehyung than ran to me, as soon as those words left my mouth, and hug me really really tight. I hug him back happily smiling like an idiot. When I hug him it always make me really happy. I then let go a little and we part away."

Me: Are you both going to stand there, or will i get my hug?

Sandra: I don't do hugs.

Jimin: Maybe. But i do!

"Jimin then came and we hug. Making me feel safe as always."

Me: I really can't believe this is happening.