Time skip at lunch.

I then went in the cafeteria and take a tray of food. God this food does not look really good... Anyway I then look around for and empty table but they weren't some left.. The only place was left was with that bitch or with Sandra.. Great I think ill just skip lunch.

???: If you don't wanna be in the same situation as this morning with Tzuyu, than you can sit here with me. The choice is yours.

I then turn my head toward the person that just talk. It's Sandra, well I guess it's better to sit with her then not eat at all. And she seams nice actually. Anyway I then sit in front of her and we start eating in silence. I wonder how old is she? She seams about my age. I'll just ask her.

Me: Age?

She then look at me confused.

Me: Aish. How old are you?

Sandra: 15

Whoa okay I was right she is around my age. Just one year younger. Honestly I thought she would be older than me. Yes she is small but she seams very mature.

Sandra: You?

Me: 16

She then nod and we keep eating.

Me: Why don't you sit with the others..? Don't you have friends.?

Sandra: So may question

Okay I didn't expect her to be so rude...

Sandra: Why didn't you make any friends, huh..?

Aish why that question! Maybe because no one would want a friend like me. No one even want me. Only one person did..

Me: I don't want any. I've never had friends. Specially not girls. I find them too annoying.

I then take a pause... And start speaking again.

Me: You didn't answer me when I asked the question.

Sandra: You're right. I didn't answer. And maybe I don't want to. But sometimes it's better to let people know the reason.

She then look downs. Before she start speaking again.

Sandra: I don't need any. It's already enough that I don't trust anyone in this building. I'm not gonna be blind, and make fake friends. This is a madhouse. Not college. it's far from being a college.

Yeah she is right. Anyway we then just continue eating until she ask me another question.

Sandra: What happened for you to be automatically be transferred to the second floor?

I then look at her and start speaking.

Me: I've been automatically transferred here because I have anxiety disorder... It includes panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorders and phobias but my obsessive-compulsive side is low....

I then stop talking felling ashamed of myself..

Me: Anyway...Why are you here.?

Sandra: I suffer from "PTSD" disorder. Wich is a mental health that is triggered by a terrifying event, either experiencing it, or witnessing it. The symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event... I also suffer from trust issues.

I feel bad for her. She had probably been into a lot.

Me: What happened to you?

Sandra: That is none of your business. Just a small tip. Don't ask why people are in here, or what their diseases are. It's just a way to get haters in that situation.

Me: But you asked me. And I asked you.

Sandra: I asked you because you seemed to need to talk about it a little. I told you my reason because I have no pity for my own life. I don't care what people think, I am from one stunt away from getting transferred on the third floor. I'm practically a psycho like my father.

Aish poor her... I wonder what her father did..

Me: You are 15. They have to let some stunts pass because of whatever you suffer from. And you're not a psycho. Not if I look at you. They can't just trow you into a cage because you can't work on your problems. Your a 15 years old girl. It's for sure hard to take care of your disorders.

Sandra: I may look helpless and weak. But one way or another, i'm just like my father.

Why can't she see she is nothing like her psycho father. I may not know her story or either her but I know she is not a psycho. I need to help her. From now one I have finally found a use to my life.

Me: Aish. Let's just change the subject. What did you like before you got here.?

Sandra: A lot of things. I loved my bed. I loved read. I loved to relax in the shade and talk on the phone with my only friend. And I loved music. I can't remember when's the last time I listened to music.

Me: So, you've been here for a while?

Sandra: 4 months.

Me: That's a while. Have you been shown what the third floor look like?

Sandra: It's horrible up there. Chains, locks. It's like a prison, but even worse. The rooms are cold, white and empty. One bed, nothing else. The genders don't care, everyone is just in a room alone. There are no sections that separate girls, and boys.

Me: It must be horrible.

Sandra: Yeah Doctor Kim, also told me that there was a second patient my age, that is on the third floor. He also have "PTSD", but instead he suffer from anger issues. So i'm really one stunt away from getting thrown in a white room.

I nod at her saying. We then continue to eat. Until a question had pop in my head.

Me: Can, I ask you something, about yesterday.?

She then look at me

Sandra: Ehm.. Yeah. Ask.

Me: Yesterday. In the library. The 2 guys. What did they say, to get a mad expression on your face? I couldn't hear, I had my earphones on.

Sandra: Why do you wanna know?

Me: It just looked like it really insulted you. So I was wandering what they said.

Sandra: They did not insult me, but the people on the third floor. Jimin, the small one. He said "Hey! Don't ignore us! That is disrespectful! I always knew the people on the second floor had no respect!! Good thing the third floor is off limits for the two lower floors! Could you imagine what they would be capable of instead of disrespect!?.." It really insulted me, because as you know, i'm not far from being one of those people on the third floor.

Ah he is a real jerk!

Me: You shouldn't listen to those no brainers. The people on the third floor, are not any different, their problems are just more severe.

Sandra: I know that. It's kind of hard not to listen if they're right in my face. And I owe them respect, they are elders to me in this building. Everyone is. I just don't have any relationship with any of them.

Me: How old are those guys?

Don't get me wrong i'm just curious.

Sandra: 17. They also have a friend on the third floor that is 18. But for some reasons, it bothers me how they spoke about the third floor, yesterday, knowing they have a friend on that floor. There are also possibilities that they are friends with the 15 year old boy.

Me: It's surprising how people can just make friends in this building.

Sandra: Well, people take it like college here. It's not any different, the people just have disorders and issues.

We then continue eating and talk about a lot of things. And we had actually smile a little bit. It's not that bad here honestly.

Dring!!

The bell then rang and everyone left. We did not have a last class today so Sandra went to sleep. And I went in the library.