"I woke up by the sond of my alarm.  Well i have class today I should get ready. I have Korean this morning. I then get up did my morning routine and dress."

"I then took my things and went out of my room. I then turn around to see Sandra."

Me: Oh hey. What a coincidence for us to bump into each other like this.

Sandra: Yeah. How are you?

Me: Oh, i'm good. And you?

Sandra: I could be better. But today turns out to be a not so bad morning.

Me: Yeah. Well, we could all use a little boost in this hell hole.

"She then chuckle at my saying."

Sandra: That is very true. Anyways. What class do you have first?

Me: I have Korean classes. And you?

Sandra: Same as you.

"Whoa nice we have the same classe. We will be around each other more. I hope we can bound more. She is a really nice and strong girl."

Me: This is a crazy morning. First we bump into each other, then we have the same class. What's next?

Sandra: I guess we'll have to find out.

"We then both walked to class. Before we enter the class I had put a earphone in my right hear. I might be with Sandra but things still stress me out less as normal but still enough to make me run away and hate this world again so thank God that music exists. I then follow Sandra and sit beside her."

Sandra: Music seems to be your escape from this world.

Me: Yeah. Music really brings me into a universe calm and peaceful. It's like if i never were here when i'd listen to songs. Music, is my escape, and it makes me happy.

Sandra: That's great. At least you find a way to escape reality.

"Wait doesn't she have an escape? I mean everyone here does right?"

Me: Don't you have an escape from reality?

Sandra: I don't. The only way to leave my thoughts, is when i sleep. But besides that, i deal with whatever comes my way during the day. Wether it's good or bad. I face it, and i don't try to run from it by escaping reality. I mean, it's great that you have an escape, it's a good thing. I just, never had one. And i don't know what difference it would make if i did.

Me: I understand. Some people do what you do. And some poeple sometimes are just too tired to deal with everything, so they shur out the real world.

"The teacher than come in class and watched us two. We kept talking about few things but not disturbing anyone since class hadn't even start yet."

Teacher: Miss Oh? Miss Kim? May we begin the class?

"Well at least she isn't mean like the other teacher the other day. She just kindly smiled toward us. And didn't complain about my earphone compared to others. That cleary doesn't look at our files. Anyways I then focus."

Teacher: Perfect. Now, let's begin!

"A few minutes after we heard a knock on the door. We then all turn our heads towards it. And Detective Kim was there. Wait why is he here?"

Detective Kim: Miss Byun. I'm very sorry to interrupt your lesson.

Teacher: It's no problem Detective Kim. How may i help you?

Detective Kim: I was wondering if i could borrow 2 of your students if possible?

Teacher: Well of course!

Detective Kim: Perfect. Thank you Miss Byun. Miss Oh Maïka and Miss Kim Sandra, please come with me.

"Wait why us? I then looked at Sandra confused. We took our notebook and follow Detective Kim. That guide us to Dr. Kim's office. This must be important then? This is very confusing. We then arrive in fron of the door and Detective Kim open it. Dr. Kim was sitting as his desk as Dr. Jung was beside him. In front of them was 4 chair, two where occupied by Taehyung and Jimin sitting. Wait why the hell are they here? Oh no is it because of yesterday??? Aish, we will get so much in trouble..."

Dr. Jung: Girls, take a seat, and we may begin.

"Me and Sandra then slowly went too sit beside the guys. They look as confused as us."

Dr. Kim: You must all be wondering why you are here, right?

Taehyung: Kind of, yeah? Having to leave class to come here is a little off key.

Maïka: A-Are we in trouble..?

Dr. Jung: I assure you all, you are not in trouble. Detective Kim, you may tell the patients why they are here.

"We then all turn our heads towards Detective Kim for him to explain us what is going on."

Detective Kim: You 4 seem to get along well. Am i right?

Taehyung: Yeah?

Detective Kim: Dr. Jung and Dr. Kim came to me yesterday during lunch hour. They said that Taehyung and Jimin were eating with you girls.

"We then all gulp and start stressing. Oh no we are in trouble. At least it was wort it. But I can't lose them. Sandra is starting to trust me. And she is my first friend that I can trust and that doesn't judge me. As for Taehyung he always make us laugh and make me smile. He is very cute. And for Jimin he might be the playboy but when you get to see another side of him he can be very fun to be around and he is very cute. I can't lose them they are the first and only person  that I am that attach except Sehun. But I can tell them things without being ashamed of myself. If I lose them I will never forgive myself....."