I woke up by an alarm I hate mornings. Plus, we have classes I mean we are in a mental house at the second floor I didn't think we would have some class. Before going here, I didn't even went to school since it was too dangerous My brother went to school and i had online classes. Except that they didn't give me homework because I would rage if I didn't understand or if I had too many. Plus, I hate asking for help. Anyway, ill go get dress or ill be late.

Outfit

I then take my books and get out and went to class

I then take my books and get out and went to class. But as I get out of my room they where a girl there.

???: Hey you're the new one?

I didn't talk. I mean I don't feel like talking plus with what Sandra said about her yesterday..

Tzuyu: Oh you don't talk.. Well good I hate talking anyway now take that and follow me

She then give me her books and start walking. But I don't move. Who does she thinks I am!

Tzuyu: Come on fast or ill be late for class

Oh no miss will be late for class. Well I have class too so lets go. I then drop her books on the floor and went to class.

Tzuyu: Hey! Where do you think your going! Come back here newbie

I then put my earphones before something bad happen to her. I then went to class and sit at the back. Of course i keep one of my earphones.

Teacher: Hi everyone we have a new student today please present yourself

Normally I don't talk but for once I will. I didn't talk since yesterday so my troth hurts but still

Me: I am Oh Maïka

Teacher: Good now Maïka could you remove your earphones please

Me: With all my respect I wont

Teacher: And why is that?

Me: Read my folder and you will know

Teacher: Then if you are acting like this with an attitude then go see doctor Kim Now! Here give him that!

She then give me a pink paper wrote attitude, no respect and don't collaborate. O wow she just had to read my folder. God! She is annoying I just want to run back and punch that Bitch!! But they are guards everywhere soooo ill rest calm. I then went to Doctor Kim's office and knock.

Doctor Kim: Come in

I then enter and gave him the paper. After that I went to leave.

Doctor Kim: Hi miss Oh. Please sit

Great I have to speak with him I then sit.

Doctor Kim: Oh you had class with Miss Choi, she can be very rude Honestly its really surprising that she teach here. Anyway why did she sent you here.

Here we go for the talking

Me: She wanted me to remove my earphones.

Doctor Kim: And what did you answer her?

Me: Wait here is the conversation. I know I cant bring a phone but I knew something like that would happen. Since all teachers hate me anyway here is the conversation.

Teacher: Hi everyone we have a new student today please present yourself

Me: I am Oh Maïka

Teacher: Good now Maïka could you remove your earphones please

Me: With all my respect I wont

Teacher: And why is that?

Me: Read my folder and you will know

Teacher: Then if you are acting like this with an attitude then go see doctor Kim Now! Here give him that!

Doctor Kim: I see, ill explain to all the teacher why

Me: Please don't. I don't want more people to look at me with a weird face or a pity one..

Doctor Kim: If its what you want I agree. But I need to tell them to let you have them

Me: Okay but don't explain why please

Doctor Kim: Okay, and since you cant have a cellphone in here I will need to confiscate it. Is your music on it? If yes ill buy a mp3 for you.

Me: Here my phone, and yes I have a mp3

Doctor Kim: Okay great

We then talk until the bell rang. Honestly he is not annoying me. I then went to my next class.