"No one of us dared to speak as we waited for Detective Kim to continue talking."

Dr. Kim: Kids. Your shaking. Is everything alright? You all don't need to stress. It's nothing bad.

Detective Kim: Now. As i was saying. Clearly, the 4 of you are pretty much unceperable now. Even with the small amount of time you've all spent together. But, i can not take this friendship apart. It would never be my intentions. Both Maïka and Sandra need this. I'm willing to letting the 4 of you eat together wherever you want. The garden is an exception, only if me, Dr. Kim or Dr. Jung are around to keep an eye on the 4 of you. You are free to be together whenever. You may go to each other's rooms, as long as you let Dr. Jung or Dr. Kim know. Besides that, feel free to keep going as friends.

"Wait what?? They are allowing this?? Am I dreaming or something? Whoa!! This is so great!!"

Jimin: T-This isn't a joke??

Dr. Jung: No. Now head back to classes. We wouldn't want you to be late for the second class of the day.

"We then get up and bow before leaving the room. As we then close the dorr we then did a group hug too happy that we are not separated."

Jimin: Tae? You're gonna kill us all if you don't let go.

Taehyung: Oh, yeah.. Sorry hehe..

Me: I thought i was going to have a heart attack in there.

Taehyung: I thought i was going to die! It was so tense! It felt as if it was the end! And i can't lose you guys!

Jimin: Bro hug!!

"They then both hug each other."

Jimin: We aren't being fair here. The girls didn't get a hug.

"Taehyung then start approaching Sandra with a huge smile."

Sandra: Don't you dare. I may be a kid. But don't think i can't throw a punch Kim Taehyung.

"He then pouted and then turn around. And hugged me. Wait what? I was too surprised that I couldn't even move. Well how could I? Did I dreamed of Taehyung hugged me? Gosh he is so cute!"

Jimin: Can i get one too?

Me: You wish.

Jimin: Why can't i get one??

Me: Because last time in the library, you wanted me to call you Oppa.

Taehyung: Hyung. She didn't even know you! You could have waited! Like i'm doing right now! The girls may call me Tae Tae until they feel confortable enough to call me "Tae Oppa".

"I then raised an eyebrow at the nickname Tae oppa. As he did his signature boxy smile. Wich make him become way cuter even if i thought it wasn't possible."

Jimin: Fine then. Everyone here from now on, has to call me Jiminie. Except for the youngest. She has to add the "Oppa" at the end, considering she is younger from more then a year.

Sandra: You do know that i won't call you "Jiminie Oppa" right?

Jimin: I was well aware of that.

Me: Hey, what time is it?

Jimin: 10:50 AM. Second class starts in 10 minutes.

Taehyung: I have a free period after the first class today. So i'm free until lunch.

Me: Oh, well then how about we get to the library? I have a free period too.

Sandra: My life is sad. I have math class with the teacher that i hate the most.