When I arrived at the library, I then went to look for a book. I went in the fantasy section and look. I then found the perfect book. But sadly, I did not reach it. Aish I almost reach it!

???: Want some help?

I then turn around to see a guy. He is Jimin right? Yay I am stuck with jerk. He then took the book I tried to catch. He then gave it to me. Well for a jerk he is kind. Or he is just being a playboy. I then take the book and bow. After I went at the end of the section and sit on the ground while putting my second earphone. I then start to read. When I feel someone beside me. I then turn my head to see Jimin standing beside me. He is talking but I cannot hear him. I then remove one of my earphones and lower my volume to be able to hear him.

Jimin: We did not introduce ourselves in a good way so lets restart. Hi I am Park Jimin and you?

I dont answer. Aish.. im being rude.. answering him wont kill me right? Lets give it a try..

Me: Im Oh Maika

Jimin: Well hi Maika I like your voice in between.

Me: Thanks

Jimin: How old are you?

Me: 16 you?

Jimin: Oh younger im 17 so that means you need to call me oppa

Me: And why is that?

Jimin: Because im older and you owe me respect.

Me: Yeah but I dont want to

Jimin: Then do you prefer daddy?

Yeah definitely a playboy.

Me: No I prefer playboy since your one

Jimin: Im not a pla-

Jimin got interrupted by a loud alarm that start beeping. Everyone then start running to go I dont know where or too look the doors. What the hell is happening! This is scaring me! Oh no I have difficulties breathing! I then start crying. Nooo! Why what is happening!

Jimin: Maika! Relax breath it will be all fine.

Me: W-What.. i-s.. H-happening? Jimin.. Im.. S-scared..

Jimin: Hey breath it will be alright I promise. Its just a code Red.

Me: C-codeR-red?

Jimin: Yeah its when a patient on the second or first floor do a panic attack or crisis. The guards and doctor will handle this dont worry.

He then take me in his arm. Normally I would punch him away but right now he is making me feel safe. And he is the only one here. After a while the alarm then stop announcing that the patient is calm and had been handle. I then start to breath normally and stop crying. Jimin then wipe my tears.

Jimin: Youre better now?

Me: Y-yeah Thanks Jimin..

Jimin: I told you its oppa

Me: Y-yeah yeah, well bye then Jimin

Jimin: Wait where are you going?

Me: Sleep

I then replace the book and went to my room. I then took a shower and went to sleep

The next morning

Saturday good no school. I then get up and dress.

Outfit

After I returned to the library. I then took the book I started reading yesterday. And I had put it on a lower shelf yesterday so im able to reach it. I then see Sandra sitting at a table reading a book so I went to her table.

Me: May i?

She then look at me and put her book on the table.

Sandra: Yeah. Go ahead.

I then sit in front of her. I can ask her about the code red of yesterday. She maybe knows about it.

Me: Did you hear the alarm yesterday? Apparently, it was a code red.

Sandra: Yeah, I did hear

Me: Did you see what happened?

Sandra: No, I didnt. I lived it.

What does she mean? Wait was she the code red??

Sandra: I was the code red.