"Wait she was the code red? I really didn't expect that. I wonder what happened to her to be the code red"

Me: Is everything okay?

Sandra: Yeah. Just fine.

"I know you are not fine.. I hope one day she could tell me.."

Me: What happened?

Sandra: What always happens. Its the 7th time this month. I had a nightmare of my past again...

"Poor her... If something like that happens to me right now i would be in a ball crying. She is so much Stronger than me."

Me: Oh.. Are you sure youre okay?

Sandra: Yeah. I'm living the life.

"Please tell me.."

Me: Im serious. And i want a serious answer.

Sandra: I'm fine... Really

"She dosent seem to even believe her own words.. But she is not ready yet i wont force her."

Me: Aish.... Okay then..

"But i wonder her nightmare tough... But i wont ask her.."

Sandra: Ask. I know you have a question in mind. So ask. I got nothing else to do then answer your questions.

"Is she sure.. Fine ill ask her."

Me: What happened in your nightmare....?

Sandra: Of course it had to be that question..

"I shounldnt have asked her..."

Me: Sorry...

Sandra: It's fine. One day or another... I'm gonna have to speak up..

"She posed for a few second and looked at me before going on."

Sandra: My father abused me, my whole life. I was never raped or anything like that.. Only bruises and scars..

Me: He hurt you to the point where you had scars..?

Sandra: He didn't even care. My birth was a mistake. Because i was born, he had to get a better job. He started drinking a lot. He would sell drugs and everything just for money.. He would meet up with gangs and everything.. He would always bring me along. He practically forced me..

"Her eyes filled with tears.. poor her she went through a lot... How could you not love and do that to your own child.."

Sandra: Once i turned 13, my father took things more seriously, and he would force me to take drugs. He would make deals with dealers that would sell my father drugs. Since he wanted to make sure it was drugs, he would want me to take it for him, to make sure it was..

Me: That's horrible..

Sandra: I never got addicted. I never took any unless my father forced me to. Whenever i would refuse whatever he told me to do.. He would beat me up..

"I then look at her with sadness in my eyes. She shouldn't have live that. No one should pass through this. She then look away."

Sandra: With the amount of times my father had beat me, i got used to it, and got stronger when it came to physical discipline.. Maybe i ended up with bruises and wounds but.. I was never in unbearable pain..

"A tear slid down her cheek.."

Sandra: I dreamed of him abusing me when i was 10. I dream about it a lot. But every time i do, it's a different time..

"She wiped away her tears and look up.."

Sandra: No matter what happens next, if he finds me, he'll kill me in a suffering way.

Me: He can't hurt you.

"Don't worry I won't let it happen from now on ill make sure your always okay."

Sandra: What makes you say that?

Me: Because you are safe here. And i won't let anything happen to you.

Sandra: Aish. Don't be over protective. I can take care of myself. But thanks.. I appreciate you being here for me..

"Even if you don't want me too i will. Trust me i will never let you down."

Me: Everyone needs someone there for them, from times to times. It just so happens that for you, that person is me. It sucks when it comes to needing someone to keep your peaces together, huh.?

Sandra: Yeah.. It does suck.

"And what about her mother? I mean did she knew and just did nothing or not?"

Sandra: You can ask whatever you want.

Me: Did your mother know? Did she know your father was abusing you?

Sandra: Not until i told her.. And i only told her 4 months ago.

Me: Did she try to help you?

"Her gaze darkened as i asked that question.. I might shouldn't have asked that..."

Sandra: That is none of your buisness. Don't ever ask me about my mother ever again.

"She then got up and left. Great why do i always ask tons of questions!. I am sorry for going to far sandra..."

Hey guys i am really sorry for the slow edit... I hope you'll like this chapter and i promise that i will work hard on the next chapter to be able to publish it in less than a weak. Sorry guys, thank you for reading my ff!