1

I let out a moan as my two companions fondled with my breasts and fought for my lips.

A knock from downstairs didn't drive my attention away from my pleasure. I ignored the insignificant disturbance and positioned myself on one of the men's laps, rubbing my core on his hardened member.

There was another knock. This time rougher on the wood of the door.

By the third knock, I removed myself from my waiting men and used my supernatural speed to zap downstairs. I yanked the door back in irritation, almost taking it off of its hinges.

"Who the fuck wishes to disturb me? Do you want your fucking head on a silver platter." I observed the three vampires before me. All of them guards, wearing the royal colours of black and gold.

They started at me with wide eyes, eyeing my skimpy outfit of a black silk nightgown.

"As sexy as she is, she will tear your head from your shoulders, boys."

I turned my head slightly to see exactly who I thought it was.

"Cartis," I growled, my eyes glowing red from the sudden rage that boiled up inside of me.

He chuckled.

"Oh, come on Celeste, that is no way to treat an old friend."

I glared at him.

"How dare you fucken speak, or even look at me! How dare you show up to my house while I have two very lust stricken vampires upstairs, waiting for me."

He chuckled, walking up to me with a charming smile.

"Trust me you're going to want to invite us in, it's about your father."

"My father. What? Is he having another child?"

His face turned grim suddenly.

"No, unfortunately, your father has died."

I stared. Blinked. Then let out a boisterous laugh — so loud and unexpected that the guards took a step back. My laugh shortly died when I realised Cartis's grim expression didn't change.

"The fuck he did," I snapped, still sceptical of the idea that the most powerful vampire in the world died, "You can not just turn up uninvited and without any notice at all! Especially you. And tell me my father is dead!"

"I would never lie about your fathers well being, would I?"

As much as I hated him, I know he wouldn't come here without any real reason. And if this was it, then it had to be true. I huffed, still glaring at him.

"Come in." I opened the door wider for them to enter as the two half-naked vampires from upstairs joined us in the foyer.

"Sorry boys but we'll have to wrap this up." I walked up to them and kissed each of them, turning to Cartis who raised a brow at me with a disproving expression.

The vampires kissed me back deeply before leaving the house, shirtless.

I ignored him and strode into another room which served as my lounge room, sitting down on my black couch I gestured for the three soldiers to sit in the couch in front of me. They did so without a word, while Cartis took a seat on the armrest.

I threw my leg over my left one and crossed my wrists which rested on my knee.

"So, I'm extremely fascinated in my fathers' death. When, where and how did this happen?"

"It occurred three days ago, close to the Crimson pack borders, your Majesty. It is believed that he was attacked by werewolves, seeing that there were many claw marks on the surroundings. There were no bodies at the scene but there was a lot of blood, your father obviously didn't go down without a good fight–"

"Well what the fuck do you expect, he's Dracula."

The guard cleared his throat. "–of course, your Majesty, I meant no offence."

I waved my hand, "hurry up, carry on."

"Yes, well, when the King didn't come back at his said time lord Cartis went in search of him and found his ashes at the scene."

I turned my burning gaze onto Cartis who looked calm as ever in this situation, he was always so calm.

"And who accompanied you?"

"No one but myself."

"And what of my brothers and sisters staying at the castle?"

"They were... Busy with their own things."

I hummed.

"They are now squabbling, Celeste."

My hands clenched into fists, my rage burning greatly inside me.

Squabbling with my siblings was unlike anything else. They would tear the whole castle apart, scratch out chunks of flesh, punch with the intent of murder.

"They need the eldest there, they need you there Celeste. The firstborn child of Count Dracula."

I glared at Cartis.

"It's all going to shit, they've already begun fighting for the throne."

I stood suddenly, glaring daggers at anyone and anything. How unbelievably stupid could my half-siblings be?

"Leave. I will pack."

The three guards stood and left, leaving Cartis and me alone.

"Aside from all the blood and gore, you're looking absolutely ravishing, as all ways."

I scoffed.

"Don't try to play me Cartis, I've learned my lesson not to touch things that will burn you."

He hummed with a wicked grin.

"Oh please, don't deny it, Celeste. Don't you miss me?" he chuckled.

"I'd rather be whipped with iron than sleep with you again," I hissed, baring my fangs.

"Hm, always were a feisty woman, my love for your temper is everlasting–" he laughed as he walked past me towards the foyer, "–I'll see you later then, beastie."

"Go fuck yourself Cartis."

"Hm, I wish, I am very handsome, am I not." He erupted in another fit of laughter as he exited my house, leaving me to glare at the door.

"Fuck. This is going to be an absolute shit show."

________________

7 pages