25

"Meet me here at dawn," I told Lorcan as I stepped down from the carriage, walking away from the stables.

From there I wandered around the lazy streets, looking for my fix of bodily love. A grin pulled up at my face when I saw women standing around outside a building with sash's pulled around their shoulders that covered the tops of their breasts which were revealed in the similar outfits they wore.

They smiled as I walked up, "hello there darling," some purred. To those that acknowledged my presence as I walked in, I gave them fleeting touches to their cheeks or shoulders, "good evening ladies," I sung.

As I walked inside I couldn't help but notice how different it was from the one I had created in Oléas. Here, it was dull and boring. I walked up to the lady behind the main counter, she looked up at me scanning my profile slowly. I cleared my throat which broke her out of her trance.

"How can I help you?" she asked with a wide smile.

"I was wondering if you had any men here?"

"Men, yes we do. They're all at the back, seeing as most men like to keep whatever is left of their pride intact," she said with a small chuckle.

"Is it possible if I could see these men before I pay for their services?"

"Of course, I have no doubt you'll like them. These men I have gathered are handsome as well as experienced." she smirked at me, "follow me."

She turned and disappeared behind a curtain of beads, I followed closely behind. On the other side were rooms all down the hallway, candles lined the wall creating the space to be dimly lit. She lead me to the end room, inside were beautiful humans, around two dozen of them.

"Jordaine is the best at-"

"I'll take the lot."

She blinked at me before laughing, "sweety you wouldn't survive the night."

"I said i'd take the lot," I said once again, jingling the the small pouch of coins that were attached to my wrist.

She bit her lip looking at the pouch of coins, "Okay then dear, have a lovely night." she held out her hand to which I gave get the pouch of coins. I waited until she was outside before I scanned the room of men once again.

If I only had one human man to myself I would kill him in my heated state. An average of humans a normal vampire would have on their heat would be five, but seeing as I am a direct decendent from the most power vampire in the world it would take twenty four men sometimes even more to satisfy my needs.

So in saying that, fucking a vampire or supernatural being who was powerful enough to satisfy my needs would be the equivalent of twenty four or more human men fucking me.

I slipped off my shoes before letting my dress slide down my body and pool down at my feet. "Who's first?"

The first ten men didn't really make me feel anything but by the last one I had finally felt tension in my stomach, I rolled us over so that I was on top. At this moment I didn't care if I hurt the poor son of a bitch, he was my pawn and I would use his body however roughly it took to satisfy me.

I pinned his arms down, grinding my core against his hips. I could see the pain in the scrunch of his face as I rode him faster and harder. I grinned throwing my head back as I dug my nails into his wrists, finally moaning.

I tightened the hold of my thighs on his, riding faster than before.

"Hey, that's too hard!"

He grunted as he came into me, coating my pussy. I didn't slow down which made a glimmer of fear shine in his eyes. The men around the room only watched, in terror and awe.

One of the men jumped in, rubbing my clit as he sucked on my erect nipple. Another came, needing my other breast.

"Yes," I breathed. Before crying it out loud again as I came, I pulled myself off of the man and let another insert his finger in me. I smirked the other man who held his sore manhood in his hand, his eyes widened as he saw my smirk, he stood and ran into a conjoining room.

In an hour I had all the men in the room sleeping. I stood, re-dressing myself before I left the room with a light sweat coating my skin. The manager looked at me in surprise causing me to smile at her as I walked out.

I raised a brow when a man flew out of the tavern just across the road from the brothel, landing on the dirt road. Inside the tavern were men cheering and woman shrieking.

I stepped over the unconscious man on the ground, walking up to the steps before I enterened the tavern. I overlooked the chaos, finding Lorcan at the centre of it. His fighting skills were impressive, seeing as he was fighting off four men who had just come from every different direction possible.

He didn't grab out his sword or dagger, only using his fists or the wooden mug he held in his hand. He stumbled slightly, looking around the room.

"Who's next?" he slurred, almost tripping over the unconscious bodies piled at his feet. "You are all unworthy of my wrath, bring me someone who can actually fight-" A whiskey bottle was hurrled at the back of his head, cutting him off as he fell to the ground succumbing to darkness.

The taven roared at his take down. Buff men approached him and picked him up, walking to the entrance as they dragged him by his arms before chucking him outside.

I huffed out a sigh and exitied the tavern, I stood over Lorcans unconscious body for a moment, shaking my head in disappointed before I picked him up, throwing his arm over my shoulder and dragging the rest of him back to the carriage.