Well, you probably know more than you ever wanted to

The whole night was surreal. From the moment of buying Nick Jonas a 24-hour Hola BCN card, to the minutes we spent on night buses with drunks or people that were having flashmobs all around us, to 5 in the morning, when we ended up sitting on the wood of the dock, just listening to the voice of the sea and enjoying the first beams of the sun.

Half of the people we met were drunk, the other half were just laid-back Spanish guys, who didn't care about who Nick was, so we weren't disturbed once. In the five or six hours we spent together, we managed to see every mainstream attraction in Barcelona, like the Sagrada Familia, the Houses of Gaudi, the Cathedral with the gothic quarter (which by the way was not so promising at night, but Nick's presence made me extremely calm), Las Ramblas and we even managed to take a short walk on the beach in Barceloneta.

'I mean, I'm not saying there is nothing else to see, but I think we did really good,' I glanced up at him, while taking a bite from my McDonald's cheeseburger. I got us the metro tickets, which meant that Nick got us food. And what would be better than some McDonald's?

'What did we not see?' he raised his eyebrow, taking a sip of his soda.

'Well, for starters, nothing from the inside,' I chuckled. My anxiety was long gone, I somehow managed to comprehend the fact that I was, in fact, sightseeing with Nick Jonas. It all seemed strangely natural and normal. 'We didn't see Parc Güell, the market, and the gothic quarter is much nicer in the daylight. We didn't see the museums, or the Camp Nou stadium.'

'That's the home of the soccer team, right?' he asked, then stuffed his face with some fries. I couldn't help myself but grin. Seeing him eat McDonald's out of a paper bag was just so... Mundane.

'Home of the football team, yes,' I corrected him. 'You're in Europe, Jonas, might as well use the phrases we use,' I teased and he rolled his eyes.

He looked at me for a long moment. I can just imagine, how attractive I looked with my cheeseburger. My hair must've been a mess and also, my makeup, due to running around all night. I'm sure that there were dark circles under my eyes. I should've been tired, but this whole intercourse with Nick made me extremely energized.

'You know, it's amazing... You speak English, which is not you first language so perfectly, that you get to lecture me, an American on grammar and words. You're just brilliant,' he said, and I could feel myself blush.

'Yeah, thanks, well, my intelligence is one of my best traits,' I tried to seem confident.

He chuckled, then returned his cheeseburger. I looked around the empty dock, nobody was up at this hour. I could see the boating people starting to work in the distance, but around us everything was calm. It did seem quite idyllic, we only heard the seagulls and the water crashing on the shore.

'Did you check your sugar?' I asked suddenly, my fangirl-self making me remember that the man next to me had a condition that he needed to be cautious with. Nick smiled at me, with yet another strange expression on his face and nodded.

'I did in the bathroom of the McDonald's."

'Not the best place, I guess,' I shrugged. Honestly, I had no idea about diabetes. All my knowledge came from fanfictions about Nick, so I wasn't sure what exactly he needed to do in order to prevent highs or lows. 'What?' I asked after about half a minute, when he was still looking at me.

'It's just crazy, how much you know about me,' he shrugged.

'Oh, believe me, I've been holding back,' I chuckled. 'If you knew about my very-very extensive Jonas knowledge, you'd think I'm some creep.'