Just you in my imagination, yeah

did you do it?

I had to roll my eyes. I turned my phone facing down, deciding to ignore him and went back to cleaning the apartment.

As exciting and arousing as I've found our little exchange last night, I was also extremely embarrassed. While talking to Nick, I could almost totally let go of my inhibitions, but now, after a good night's sleep it was all back.

Last night was crazy, and I couldn't quite place it. I had no idea how we've gotten there, why Nick has made me open up to him more than to anyone before, or what was the point of it all. Was it just for fun? Was it to kill time? Why was Nick so invested in this whole thing, talking to me, making me trust him? He was married, why didn't he talk about the kinky stuff with his wife? Why me, a complete stranger?

Milla.

I groaned, when an hour later my phone buzzed with yet another text. Maybe I was imagining it, but I could feel the authority from the passive-aggressive text only containing my name and a dot. Why couldn't he just let the topic go?

Another thirty minutes later, after I've finished scrubbing my bathroom and looked at my phone again, there was another text waiting.

stop ignoring me!

He was like a child in some ways, stubborn and whiny, not appreciating being ignored. I was set on not answering to him but hoping he'd forget and let it go, but by the time the afternoon came, I started missing him, missing our daily texts about anything and everything.

Are you up?

He didn't answer for the next ten minutes, but I saw that he did read the next.

Now who's ignoring who?

just a little taste of your own medicine

Don't you think that's a bit childish?

you're the one that still hasn't answered my question

I sighed. I had two choices: either admitting that I did do it and engorging his ego, or lying about it, which he'd probably know anyway.

Can't we just move on from this topic?

no

'Fuck,' I groaned, frustrated with him.

Nick, please let it go.

why?

Because it's making me uncomfortable.

no, it isn't
if it was, yesterday wouldn't have happened

I didn't answer, deciding to ignore him once again. I felt slightly less embarrassed thanks to us texting and not FaceTiming, but it still wasn't something I was perfectly comfortable talking about.

you just have a problem with letting go of your inhibitions

And you think this conversation is helping with that?
Can't you just forget it?

I want to talk about it
you want to talk about it too

No, I don't.

if you didn't, you would've just kept on ignoring me

I hated the fact that he was right. I didn't have to answer him, I don't have to answer him right now. I could just ignore him, it's not like he could do anything about it.

so, I'm gonna ask again
did you touch yourself?

I bit my lip hard before answering.