chapter 1

Six Months Later

Life in a fashion designers mansion is luxurious. A gigantic room with a California king sized bed all to yourself. En suite bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower. The bathtub is surrounded with LED lighting, a speaker for music, and installed jacuzzi jets. A large walk-in closet filled with designer clothes and shoes. Majority are Harry's brand, Apogeé, but sometimes he'll make an exception and bring you high-end purses and shoes. Whatever you ask for. And in return, he fucks you like a Greek god. A modern day Christian Grey, equipped with a red room full of kinks. He treats you good and fucks you better. All you have to do is sit there and look pretty.

The intercom in your room dings and his voice rings through like a fresh breeze, "pet, could you meet me in the red room in 10 minutes? Wear something black, please."

Harry knows you just took a hot bubble bath and smell like fresh bloomed lavender, a hint of honey flavored gloss painted on your lips. Your bare feet strut down the hall, body clad in black lace lingerie and a matching pair of stockings.

The red room sits directly halfway between your side of the mansion and Harry's. Two curved staircases lead down the stairs to the first floor that holds a media room, kitchen, dining room, and a tucked away laundry area. Harry's housekeeper stays on the first floor from 8am to 8pm, waiting to cook or clean anything at you or Harry's request. You try not to bother her a lot, but she always has delicious meals ready for you at 9am, 12pm, and 7pm. Her meals are always both delicious and healthy, knowing that you and Harry both want me to maintain the shape you have.

Harry's isn't necessarily superficial with you. He wants you to be as comfortable as possible, always reminding you that you're always to leave whenever you want. If he ever pushes you too far, you're allowed to back out. You're allowed to go about your day as you please, as long as one of his security guards keeps an eye on you. You're free to do as you wish with what you wear during the day, your hair, and your makeup. He wants you to feel somewhat independent, as long as he gets to control you at his beckoning call. You were dominant the first night you met, but he loves to dominate you now. Sometimes he's feeling submissive and always you power, those nights are riveting and steamy. He's paradise and treats you like an angel.

A soft knock lands on the normally locked door, follow by an approval of entrance from Harry's plump, pink lips. He stands in the middle of the room, surrounded by all his guilty pleasure, clad in nothing but a pair of tight briefs.

"Hi, pet, how was your day?" His hands pull you to his body, gripping your ass in his hands. A soft, wet kiss lands on your lips before he trails down your neck.

"Very good, Daddy. How was work?" You gasp when his teeth suck hard at the skin where your shoulder meets your neck.

"Couldn't stop thinking of you today. Mouth was watering thinking of those tits. Wanted to hurry home to get my hands on you." His cock grows with his words and your center heats up. "Go stand by the straps and spread your legs, baby."

You oblige and walk to the padded space with silky straps hanging down from the wall. You quickly tie two knots around your ankles, your feet spread about a foot and a half apart. When Harry approaches you, your lift your wrists above your head for him to tie up. With a smirk, he pulls another slip of fabric from behind his back and covers your eyes. A whine escapes your lips and he shushes you.

"I'm in the mood to play, pet. Be a good girl and I'll take the blindfold off."

You and bite your lip, wetness filling the lingerie just at the sound of his voice. His surprises you with a deep kiss and a hand on your throat. Your tongues blend together in sweet rhythm, his fingers pressing lightly on the sides of your neck. He sucks your bottom lip between his teeth and let's out a hearty groan.