chapter 17

The day you're supposed to fly to London, you wake up to Harry's face between your legs.

You moan loud and tug on his hair to get his attention. "H, what are you doing? Christ." You breathe out.

Messy curls pop out from under the sheets as he shoots you a cheeky grin, "once we get to London, I won't see you until the wedding. A whole day without my love. Just wanted a taste to remember."

You giggle and brush his hair from him eyes, "it's not even a full day, babe. The wedding is tomorrow."

"Still too long." His head lowers back down, your soft laughter turning into loud moans. Once he brings you to climax, he kisses up your body to meet your lips. "Let's go take a shower so we can get married."

The London house is amazing. Excitement rushes through your body thinking about living here permanently and starting a family. It's a tall, single level house with an attic. Five bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, plus an extra bathroom just off the living room. The living room has a long grey nylon couch and two matching loveseats that face a large television held above a fireplace. The wall facing the backyard is composed almost completely of windows, giving you a view of all the land. Just off the living room is a half-wall that separates the marble flooring from the tile of the connected dining room and kitchen. And of course, a design room in the basement, much bigger than the one in the Los Angeles house.

The privacy screens in the living room are closed when you walk in. Harry waltzes over to the control panel on the wall and the screens slowly open automatically. Light shines in from the backyard that's decorated for the wedding. Two identical fountains sit a few yards apart, mimicking an entrance to the yard and the wedding. The back porch is currently set up, waiting for the trays of food and desserts that will cover it tomorrow. Between the two fountains, a thick white walkway runs from a few feet away from the porch all the way to the arch where you and Harry will stand. Rows of chairs frame the walkway on both sides, soon to be filled with guests. A simple platform sits under the wedding arch to give you, Harry, the priest, Jessie, and Harry's best man, Oliver, support to stand on.

Oliver is Harry's only friend from their days together in foster homes. The longest Harry stayed in a foster home as kid was from the ages of sixteen to eighteen. That house is where he met Oliver, they've been inseparable ever since. While Harry took the fame path of life, Oliver decided to keep his life normal. He's a physiology professor at uni with a wife and twin girls. He's been Harry's biggest supporter since he met him. Harry told you all about him two nights after he proposed. He took advantage of that night to introduce you to more of his past. You held him while he cried into your chest.

The wedding arch is filled with white roses, which have seem to become important to you and Harry. Since he designed the Chaton dresses because of you, Jessie is wearing one as your maid of honor. Well, your only bridesmaid, really. You and Harry don't have many close friends because of how much privacy you have in your relationship, so you both decided to have one person each at the alter. You both don't have true family, so the guest list is small. Oliver's wife and kids, Jessie's mom and Leo, and everyone else either works with Harry or is a famous face that he knows, plus their families. It's around a hundred people. Not too big, but not too small.

Harry stands beside you, facing the window with his arm around you. You lean against his shoulder and sigh, "we're really doing this."

"Guess you're stuck with me forever, baby." Harry mumbles.

"I wouldn't want it to be anyone else." You smile and turn your head towards him. His eyes meet yours as he grins and kisses you sweetly.

You and Harry agreed to sleep in different rooms the night before the wedding. Since you're both clingy and hate being away from each other, the rooms are side by side so you can talk through the vent. Giggles echo through the metal of the duct connecting the rooms like a couple of school kids.