chapter 3

"Welcome home, H!"

Harry is finally pack from his Paris trip with a large present bag tied with a bow.

"I brought gifts for you, baby." His gives you a soft kiss on your neck as he hugs you, squeezing your ass before he pulls away.

You squeal and take the bag from him, carefully untying the bow and pulling out your presents. A soft, fluffy bubblegum pink faux fur jacket and a black velvet box. You gasp when you open the box to see a pair of glimmering teardrop diamond earrings.

"You like 'em, Kitten?" He asks, the grin never leaving his face.

"I love them. Thank you so much," you cry and wrap your arms around his neck.

Harry always brings you gifts whenever he leaves. And every single time, you cry. He never fails to surprise you. Whether it's a new purse, shoes, dress, or jewelry, he never ceases to amaze you. He always spoils you, inside and outside of the red room.

"I have another surprise for you. Meet me in the red room in ten minutes, completely naked." He kisses your forehead and heads up the stairs to his bedroom.

Your heart races thinking of what he has in store. It could be a new toy or a new kink he wants to try. He may even be feeling submissive today as a treat for you. You rush to put away your new gifts and freshen up, slipping on a robe and making your way to the red room. After two knocks, Harry signals for you to enter.

He's in only his briefs, as per usual, with his hands behind his back to hide the surprise. You smile and slip off your robe, hanging it on the hook by the door. Like a predatory cat, you slowly step towards him, never losing eye contact.

"Did you miss me, Kitten?" His smirk grows when you nod and rub your hands down his chest. He kisses you once and leans down to your ear, "bed. Hands and knees."

You oblige and saunter over to the quaint queen sized bed against the east wall of the room. Completely exposed, you climb to your hands and knees and wait for his next action. You know better than to try and take a peek, the last time you tried you left the red room with your ass on fire, tear stained cheeks, and cum down your throat. Harry still took gentle care of you afterwards, making tea to soothe your throat and drawing a lavender scented bubble bath just for you.

Chills run up your spine when you feel a cool piece of metal pressing against your back entrance.

"Open wide, pet. Remember your safe word."

Kiwi

The flavor of chapstick Harry tasted when you first kissed. It's a sacred word you've only had to use once in the six months you've been with him.

You hear the cap of a lube bottle snap open and Harry pours it onto the small plug. Your legs spread wider when you feel his presence behind you again. The cold sensation of the lube combined with the mental draws a loud gasp from your lips. Harry spreads your cheeks and slowly pushes the buttplug into you, pausing to check your reaction.

"It's alright? Feels good?" You nod and moan when it finally settles inside you. Harry plants a kiss on your lower back and whispers, "one more thing."

Harry presses a button on the tiny remote in his hand and the plug comes to life, sending vibrations through your entire pelvic area.

"Speak to me, pet. How does it feel?"

"So good, Daddy."

The bed dips when Harry kneels behind you, wrapping a strong arm around your middle and pulling your back against his stomach. The plug shifts and intensifies inside you. Harry reaches his other hand to your front and rubs tiny circles on your clit. He moans in response to the tiny noises fighting through your bitten lips.

"Want my cock, Kitten? Want me to make you feel good?"

You cry out when he sinks a single finger into your core and curls it against your spot. He pulls it away much too quickly and pushes you back to your hands. With one sudden thrust, he pushes his length all the way inside you. One hand wraps back around to pull you up by your throat, the other flying to your clit.

"Tell me how much you missed me."

"So much, Daddy," a loud moan rips through your throat when your first orgasm spikes, "missed you so much. Your face, your hands, your cock. Fuck."

His thrusts increase and pound you harder. Screams and 'Daddy's leave your mouth. Grunts and curses leave his. The vibration of the plug pushes you closer and closer to your second orgasm.

"Feel so good, baby. You're so wet for me. Still okay?" His front teeth nibble at your earlobe. The metal of his rings tickle at your throat and core.

"Better than okay," your second orgasm hits, "thank you, Daddy."

"Good girl. Wanna cum again?" You nod and swallow hard against his grip. The hand on your clit leaves abruptly and grabs the remote for the plug. His teeth bite at the skin just below your ear as he turns the vibration up.

Cries rip through your throat as your third climax rushes in quickly, wetness flying onto the sheets of the bed. Harry grunts and finishes in your while gripping your throat and breast.

He drops his grip, your body collapsing on the bed as he turns off the vibration of the plug. One arm goes under your stomach to angle your hips up.

"You look so pretty when you cum, Kitten." He kisses your shoulder as he slides the plug out of its crevice. Setting the device aside, he brings his hand back to soothe over your sore cheeks.

Harry helps you stand and slip on your robe, staying behind to sanitize the plug and collect the sheets to wash. It's hard to walk. Your legs feel like jelly, your feet drag along the carpet floor on your way to your room.

A bubble bath has never felt so good. Chamomile and jasmine scented bubbles float around your body like a flavorful cloud. Your favorite relaxing concertos float through the room from the speaker on the edge of the tub. Vanilla creme scented candles sit along the floor and countertops, emitting a sweet glow in the dark bathroom.

Harry's knocks twice and walks in with a glass of Chateau Margaux 1787, a small bowl of green grapes, and the newest addition of Vanity Fair.

You take the items with a grin and set them on the table beside the tub. His soft lips lean down to peck yours and once more to your forehead.

"Thank you, H." His playful fingers pick up a grape and hold it to your lips. You take the tiny fruit and swirl your tongue around his fingers. The briefs peeking out of his open robe grow just a little bit tighter at your actions.

"Haven't washed my hands yet. Still has your taste on them." He sucks the fingers into his own mouth. You smirk and take a sip from the wine glass, eyes locked with his.

"Goodnight, Kitten. See you tomorrow." He kisses your lips one more time before sauntering off to his room. Something inside of you stings, but only a tiny bit, watching him walk away. Sometimes it's hard going from a warm bath to a cold bed.