chapter 11

You've never been the type to pay attention to social media. You never understood the point of investing into the lives of celebrities, you didn't really care. All you cared about was yourself and your well being. Since the fashion show, you've started paying attention.

Harry has never forced you to stay home. Every time you'd leave the house, a bodyguard would follow closely behind to make sure you were safe. He's now upped it to two guards for extra measures. He knows that he has crazy fans. A lot of his fans aren't the type to care about designing and fashion, they just love to look at him. That's why Harry prefers to move in silence, so the world can see his talent more than his looks.

The first time you get noticed in public is at a coffee shop. Sometimes when Harry is at work, you like to walk through shopping outlets sipping iced lattes. It makes your life feel normal. Well, as normal as possible. A denim skirt and red baby doll shirt cover your body paired with sandals and sunglasses that hide your face. Or so you thought.

The sunglasses are pushed to the top of your head for you to read the menu. After ordering, you notice two girls sneakily trying to take a picture of you. The bodyguards are sat at an outside table, inconspicuously keeping an eye on you.

"I got a vanilla latte with cinnamon and two shots!" You smile and take the drink, making your way out of the coffee shop while the same girls watch you leave. You quickly set your sunglasses back on your nose and continue down the strip.

A short magenta halter dress sitting in the window of a small boutique catches your eye, causing you to stop in awe.

"Are you Harry Styles' girlfriend?" A voice snaps your attention from the dress. The girls from the coffee shop stand before you, surely no more than sixteen years old.

You raise an eyebrow and smile politely, "I... guess so," you clear your throat to get your words right, "we are together, yeah."

The girls look at each other mischievously and turn back to you, "you have no idea how lucky you are."

"Well, thank you, ladies. I gotta get going, have a good day." You smile and turn away, their protests stopping you to face them again.

"One more thing," they look at each other and giggle, "can we get a picture with you?"

Your eyebrows knit together at their request, not sure how to react. You nod slowly and pose as they snap a selfie with you. They thank you and walk off, leaving you standing there confused. You lock eyes with the bodyguards, giving them a look of assurance and continuing your stroll.

A TV hanging over the outdoor patio of a café catches your attention next.

"Last week, owner of Apogeé and famed designer, Harry Styles, finally gave us a glimpse into his life last week. Styles debuted a new line of sundresses along with a new love interest. Nobody knows the name of the mystery woman, but it seems that Harry is already in love."

A clip of Harry flashes on the screen of the same words that continue to echo through your head.

"Yes, I've decided to settle down."

A smile creeps across your face as the video plays. Remembering that night when the words "marry me" slipped from him lips sends goosebumps all over your skin.

"Seems that the world's most eligible bachelor is no longer available. We just hope this new love lasts forever."

The words "me too" silently leave your mouth without hesitation. A picture of you and Harry from the show pops up behind the reporter as she talks. You have to admit, you make an attractive couple, not to brag or anything.