chapter 18

In honor of this being the last chapter, beware of all the smut ahead. Enjoy ;)

***

To commemorate the place you fell in love, Harry takes you back to Jamaica for your honeymoon. Per your request, Harry packed an extra suitcase full of toys and such.

You're in the bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror and admiring your body. Hot pink lace lingerie covers your body, stockings and all, your nipples peeking out the top. Crotchless, of course. Harry purposely bought the outfit tighter and a size smaller just to leave little to the imagination. Your fingers dig into your shoulders to relieve stress, a sigh releasing from your mouth.

It's been three months since the wedding. You and Harry couldn't go on your honeymoon right away due to his work schedule, but you were understanding and patient. During this time, you stopped taking birth control. In fact, you skipped the last shot before the wedding. Harry's basically been playing Russian roulette at this point.

"Come on, pet. Driving me mad making me wait." Harry calls from the bedroom. You run your hands down your body one more time to build up confidence before opening the door.

"Hi, Daddy." You say innocently, slowly making your way towards him. He's laying on the bed, hands and feet bound to the bed posts, already completely naked.

His dick twitches against his stomach, precum seeping out at the sight of you. He groans in the back of his throat and licks his lips, "look fucking delicious, Kitten. Can I get a taste?"

You giggle and nod before climbing up his body and sitting on his chest.

"Baby, come here, please." Harry whines, fighting against the restraints. He wants to touch you, he loves touching you. Every inch of your body, soft skin and flowing hair. He's never able to keep his hands off you.

You bite your lip and shuffle closer to his face, hovering your core over his lips. Harry's neck strains as he reaches up to lick up your slit slowly. A deep sigh escapes through your nose as you relax and sink down on his face. His mouth and tongue work aimlessly at your folds, sucking harshly on your clit occasionally. He pokes his tongue out to circle your entrance and flick up into it. Loud moans rattle through your body as you grind down on his face, his nose bumping your clit with every movement.

One hand slaps against the wall to hold yourself up, the other tangles into Harry's curls. "Fuck, Daddy, don't stop. Please." You cry out, grinding your hips faster. Harry hums against your core when you tug his hair. The vibration pushes you over the edge, cumming all over Harry's face.

You immediately sit back on his chest again while you both catch your breath. Harry looks up at you with a soaked grin, "taste fucking amazing as always."

"You're a mess, H." You giggle, reaching down to try and wipe his face.

"Let's me know I did good, I don't mind it." His dimple pokes into his cheek, giving him an innocent look while still filthy.

"Your turn." You wink, sliding off Harry's chest. Goosebumps rise across his skin as you kiss from his neck to his pelvis. Your tongue runs slowly up the base of his length, sending a shudder through his body.

Harry's jaw goes slack when you start kitten licking the tip, ankles fighting against the restraints as he tries to buck his hips. He whispers out an almost pathetic, "please," as you teasingly lick down the length of his cock.

In one swift motion, you sink him to the back of your throat while looking into his eyes. A loud moan formulates deep in his chest and bounces off the walls. Harry stares down at you, watching your head bob up and down. Your lips are red and swollen around him, drool pooling from the sides of your mouth and tears brimming your eyes. His thighs tense up, which you've figured out is a sign that he's close. You come up with a loud pop as his length leaves your mouth.