Starlight on Kansas

REVIEW BY TinoTheWriter
Starlight on Kansas @RacheliBlack

I would like to say that this is a wonderful, I repeat a WONDERFUL book. I wonder how it doesn't have over a thousand reads. The author of this book knew what she was doing when she wrote this book. Starlight on Kansas is what I would say is a dark book, not too dark but still dark, if you haven't read a dark book yet or think it's not in your alley try this one. I was surprised when this book included aliens, it had more of a depressed vibe that focused on a girl grieving her father's sudden death whilst taking care of her traumatised mother, who is so traumatised we as readers don't even know is she's in a human state of mind anymore. Rachel (the author) was able to manipulate your emotions in other words she was VERY descriptive of how her character felt. The descriptions were fairly strong for sometimes I could actually feel what the protagonist felt at that moment. The plot moves at a fair pace and has a pretty impressive flow. I actually believe that she's building up to something. The grammar is pretty good with a few mistakes here and there ( sorry I couldn't help you correct it but I'm an offline reader ), there might be some mistakes I might not have noticed but that doesn't stop you from reading this good book.