Sushi and Sea Lions

Book: Sushi and Sea Lions 

Author: RCorsini

Rose: emmiepooh2 

Title/Cover/Blurb:

Looking at the title, it is something I personally haven't seen before. It seemed neat and appealing due to that being an uncommon title. The title went well with the cover, as if they were two peas in a pod. The cover depicted exactly what the title said, so I'm thinking that the book is truly about sushi and sea lions. 

Getting to the blurb, I enjoyed that the book is a love story. It does have over five grammatical errors in the blurb. All I can recommend is for the author to go through the blurb to make the changes. Mainly writing a sentence with 'and' in it followed with a comma some letters on. But it did make me curious how all three would go together.

Hook/Pacing/Plot:

I would have to say this where you excelled in this book. You did spectacular with the plot line and the pacing. Also, the hook was consistent and eye catching. You do not need to worry about fixing this.

Grammar:

Sometimes, I do make a point to discuss this. For this book, I had to. From the blurb having grammatical errors to the chapters. I read all of the chapters that you have written so far and the grammatical errors totaled over five for each one of them. Some of the grammar errors are misspellings and actions. 

Here are two of your errors in chapter one, "I gave my legs and shake…" It doesn't make any sense and I don't personally know how to tell you to fix it due to it not making sense. The second one was "It was a good kind of nerves…" I knew there you meant 'nervous'. I hope that helps you out with your grammar, at least to have a clear understanding about it.

Overall Enjoyment:

The book was very good other than the grammar part. I do wish for you to possibly look into getting an editor on Wattpad, many communities offer it and it is free. It will help with fixing the errors in a different perspective than your own. Also, I wanted to say never give up on writing as long as it's your passion. I wish you the best with your future endeavors and I hope to see this book completed.