Turning a nerd into a Badboy

Book Title: Turning a nerd into a BadboyAuthor: Mumal16Reviewer: IzzahFatima2

Cover:The cover is perfect! It fits the title and the plot very well.

Title:You did well here too. It's a unique one. It summarises the whole story.

Blurb:I liked the fact that you revealed the right amount of details in the description. I absolutely adore the last paragraph (...........smitten by the love and feelings in this book). It's very well written. However, I do feel that you should try and add a small part of an intense scene between Malory and Zain. And by intense, I don't at all mean intimate or something. Rather, a scene from a point in the book where they both are confused about their feelings or confess their love. I believe it's a good tactic to attract more readers. In fact, such type blurbs excite me too. 

Character Development:I can't exactly talk about character development as it was too early. However, I am truly impressed by the way you have written your characters. Each and everyone of them have their own traits. Like they seem cliche yet unique and they have this mysterious element in them that has piqued my interest since the beginning. For example, at first I used to think that Zayn liked Malory from the beginning and his plan was to make her fall for him. And I even shipped Louise and Malory which is kinda crazy. Seriously, keep it up! 

Plot:Outstanding! Seriously, I love the book. I can't help but fall in love with it. Usually when I review, me reviews are very lengthy specially this plot part but I don't know what to write here. Your book is already so amazing. I am thankful that you didn't start your story with the most cliche line; I groaned when I heard my alarm go off....... Your storyline contains all the elements that I believe are important in a good book. Seriously, one minute I am laughing like a maniac and the other minute I am trying to control my heart beat. The way in which you have portrayed the emotions and the way you described the settings and all is mesmerising. And of course, the completely different thing in your story is that the main female lead isn't all Miss goody two shoes getting extremely good grades, completing work on time and being kind and respectful towards everyone and.....you get the image. It's refreshing to read a different story with different characters.

Grammar:It's all fine here too. But try and work on your vocabulary, I guess. Use more unique and deep words and one more thing, I'd like to point out is that please avoid simple sentences. Rather make complex sentences with beautiful and twisted meanings. It might be a great step in your writing career but I really don't find any flaws anywhere else so why not groom this part further.

Overall: Outstanding! Keep up the great work, seriously! Note: I know this review is extremely late (I was feeling a bit down) and I also know that this review is kind of useless. But believe, I wasn't able to find any major flaws. I sincerely apologize for this and thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to review this amazing book.