Dream Wedding

Title: Dream WeddingAuthor: Samaira786Reviewer: IzzahFatima2

Cover: I honestly like it. It seems relevant to the title and storyline. However, I do suggest that you should try changing the font of the text. 

Title: It's not that bad but you could have thought of an even better title.

Description: I like it in the sense that you mentioned all the details that were necessary. But I am not satisfied with the way you presented it. It seems like any other normal blurb that you can find in any other story. I noticed several errors including punctuation errors, tenses, spelling and other grammatical mistakes. There is no proper flow. Like the paragraphs don't seem connected at all. The language you have used is also way too informal as an author.

Plot: I like the way you began your story. It's a good tactic to keep the readers hooked to your story. But I think you revealed the cheating part way too early. Next, I believe there was no need to write the main character's dialogues.

I was not satisfied with the way you introduced your characters. It seemed very childish. Like you just mentioned the relations with the protagonists in the brackets which is very informal as an author.

Plus, it's not prov, it is POV (point of view). You changed the point of views way too quickly for my liking. Your work lacked details. Try to get into the details and provide descriptions for the events. There were so many conversations without any details which made the story very confusing.

Your language was also very frank. Like plzz, wat, u, ok etc. Readers don't tend to like such books. Try and rectify these errors please. I also suggest to keep only one POV that is of the female lead. Others, not much willbe left to the reader's imagination. Overall, I liked the storyline and absolutely adored the quotes you inserted at the beginning of every chapter.

Grammar: Sorry to say but I am not satisfied with this part . I understand that it's not your first language but it is not necessary to write in English only. Your book would have been way better if you would have used Urdu.

If you are using present tense, then stick to it and if you are using past tense then please use it through out. There are also many punctuation errors like there were no capital letters after full stops. Secondly, the letter *I* when referring to ourselves, is always written in capital regardless of the fact whether it's in the middle of the sentence or at the beginning.

Next, at several places I have noticed that you have inserted commas and inverted commas at unnecessary points. I suggest hire an editor to help you with these flaws.

Layout: One thing that doesn't go well with me is that why have used centre alignment at some places and right at the others? It doesn't look good. Please change it. Plus, why have you written so manag paragraphs in Italic? You should just use the italic font to represent thoughts of people.

Overall: From all the above feedbacks, the conclusion I drew is that hire an editor who can help you to fix these errors. Otherwise it's all good. I apologize from the depth of my heart to sound so harsh. Please take this review positively and PM me for the suggestion of editors of you need one. Take care & stay safe ️ I am here if you need me ❣️Love,Izzah