02:59

/

/

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Hello. My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi, and I am
texting random strangers in hopes of finding
survivors. If you see or receive this message,
please respond asap. Thank you.
02:59 PM

ME:
Hi oh my god. I can't believe that there are still survivors. Hi Sakusa, my name is Miya Atsumu. Im so glad that you messaged me. I hope that we could chat and keep each other company amidst this apocalypse.
03:13 PM

SAKUSA KIYOOMI:
Hello Atsumu thank you so much for replying.
I was going insane, thinking that I was the only
survivor left in Japan . Anyways, I would love to
keep you company as long as you do the same of
course haha. If you don't mind me asking as well,
where are you right now? are you safe? do you
have enough supplies? Im sorry for bombarding
you with questions im just really glad right now.
03:14 PM

ME:
Yer a really interesting person Sakusa! A worrywart
just like my brother haha. To answer your questions,
One, im currently in Tokyo somewhere near the north. Two, I am safe; for now and i cannot guarantee that i will stay safe forever. Three, I was almost out of food but luckily, The house im staying in is right across a seven eleven. How about you? Mind telling me about your current situation?
03:16 PM

SAKUSA KIYOOMI:
You're quite interesting too, Miya. You barely know me yet you call me interesting. You seem like a charmer.
You're in the north which is quite far from where i am unfortunately, but i am also in tokyo, somewhere west i think. Im glad that you're safe whereas for me, I might have a few issues with the house im in right now. And those are one, The house has a lot of windows and two the door locks are broken. I covered the windows and blocked out all the doors fortunately for me though.
03:18 PM

ME:
Ahh thats good to hear! Say, I really wanna get to know you better.
03:19 PM

SAKUSA KIYOOMI:
Yeah... Me too.
03:19 PM

##AUTHORS NOTE: YASS THREE UPDATES IN A DAY ASF. MIGHT DO MORE TOMORROW !!