7:00

ME: ushijima? you're alive?7:00 PM

ME:
ushijima? you're alive?
7:00 PM

USHIJIMA:
Yes, Sakusa. Long time no see
How are you?
7:01 PM

ME:
I can't believe you're still alive...
I'm alright, theres another survivor. he's just farther away from us. How's your current living situation? Are you alright?
7:02 PM

USHIJIMA:
look Sakusa, I know. I know that you've met Miya Atsumu. And im telling you this.

You have to meet him as soon as possible.
7:02 PM

ME:
You know Atsumu?  Wait Ushijima-san,
what do you mean by meet him as soon as possible?
7:04 PM

USHIJIMA:
I don't have much time Sakusa. I'm turning. I've been bitten, but the parasite hasn't reached my brain yet

Me and my partner who is now currently deceased, found an obstacle— a flaw.
7:05 PM

ME:
Wait fuck, are you okay?! How long till the
parasite reaches your brain? what flaw ?
and you had a partner?
7:06 PM

USHIJIMA:
its been 30 minutes since ive been bitten, ill probably turn by the next thirty. I had a partner with me as well, Tendou Satori. He was not bitten— however something— something in the Air...

The air in the north, is toxic. Me and Satori scoured the area and found Atsumu last month— however we didn't bring him with us because he was already showing symptoms from that toxic air.
7:09 PM

ME:
What?! You should've taken him! Or saved him?! why are you only telling me this now? Just when i start to fall for him, you're now telling me that he's at the brink of death!
7:09 PM

USHIJIMA:
He was going to die either way— and even if we did try to save him, we don't know the cure or how much time he's been in that area, or how long he's been enduring it or how damaged is lungs are. He was set to fucking Die.

now is not the time to fall in love sakusa.
Go meet him and bid your goodbyes before he gets poisoned or worst case scenario, he turns into one of them.

Don't make the same mistake that I did, go fucking meet him.
7:10 PM
SEEN

##AUTHORS NOTE: aha y'all thought Ushijima was gonna get in the way 🙈 anyways, please support my book "supercut" 🥺