00:30

SPECIAL CHAPTER !!!thank you so much for 1k views and 100 votes! this chapter is not so special because it also connects to the story LMFAOO but hope u guys enjoy it nonetheless !!

SPECIAL CHAPTER !!!
thank you so much for 1k views and 100 votes! this chapter is not so special because it also connects to the story LMFAOO but hope u guys enjoy it nonetheless !!

Sakusa Kiyoomi knew that he was slowly falling for the idiotic, male whom he had managed to text in the midst of this outrageous apocalypse.

He fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he listened to Atsumu's soothing voice echoing all throughout the silent room. His voice gave him a sense of life— A sense of hope, that one day they would cross ends and start new. Start together.

"Omi-kun, you've gone silent are ya alright?" He asked making Sakusa chuckle softly. "Yeah.. Im just taken aback. You have a really nice voice." He replied.

Atsumu on the other end, couldn't help but blush at Sakusa's bold statement. The tips of his ears flaring embarrassingly whilst the latter laughed softly in the background. "Yer lyin' omi-omi!" He whined in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"No im not. Im telling the truth." He bluntly remarks making Atsumu even more flustered than before. "Shut yer trap! yer flattering me too much!"

Before Sakusa could fight back, Atsumu inquired, "Omi-kun, do you believe in alternate universes?"

Sakusa quirked a brow at Atsumu's question. "I do. I believe that in another alternate universe— everything would be much more perfect, we would meet without a problem, we would celebrate each other's birthday's without having to worry about fucking zombies, we would— spend the rest of our time in that universe with each other." His voice softened at the last statement, making the blonde's heart beat increasingly faster.

His feelings for Sakusa were undeniable and it was blatantly obvious that he was slowly falling for him. His heart was slowly melting and it was all the snarky, ex-ace's doing.

"I hope that in that other universe, we'd get married omi-kun!" He chirped, earning a laugh from the latter. "I guess so. I'll make sure that the me in that alternate universe would find you. In my next life i'll find you."

Atsumu smiled, clutching his phone tightly, as he glanced towards his window, hoping that one day, he would see Sakusa in person, that he would spend the rest of eternity with him. "I hope we find each other again, omi-kun. Some way or anotha, I'll spend my time in that universe lookin for ya."