5:22

OCTOBER 5 2024THURSDAY

OCTOBER 5 2024
THURSDAY

SAKUSA SHAKILY HOVERED HIS FINGER OVER THE FACETIME BUTTON. At this point Sakusa was sweating bullets and his heart was thumping loudly in his chest. His black orbs glanced over to the side to check on the birthday cake he had baked for the latter.

The call was immediately answered by Atsumu, and Sakusa felt his world stop upon laying eyes on the blonde haired, cutie on the screen. "Hey omi-kun~!" Atsumu grinned, as a faint blush made its way onto the pale man's cheeks.

"Atsumu...." Sakusa muttered his name breathlessly, earning a chuckle from the gorgeous man. Sakusa took the time to admire his sculpted face, his tanned skin, his enticing brown eyes, his thin lips curled into a cocky grin, and his fluffy looking brown hair. Sakusa deemed Atsumu gorgeous— no gorgeous was an understatement.

"Kiyoomi," Atsumu said, with his deep, velvety voice. "Yer fucking beautiful."

The blonde haired male on the other hand, was fucking falling for Sakusa. The moment he laid his eyes on his black curls, his pale skin, the moles dotting his face and neck, the scowl on his red lips, his long lashes, he knew he had caught feelings for him.

His thoughts were interrupted however, when Sakusa cursed at him, a heavy blush coating his once pale cheeks. "Shut the fuck up, Miya." He sneered.

Sakusa then softened his features as he went out of frame, his hand holding a somewhat small birthday cake in his long wispy hands. "I made this for you asshole. Happy birthday, although you wont be able to eat it." He muttered the last part softly, making a smile creep up onto Atsumu's face.

"Thank you, Kiyoomi." He replied with softness laced in his tone. Atsumu wanted to say I love you. The three words were on the tip of his tongue waiting to be said, but he knew it was too early. He pushed the words down his throat as he forced another one of his cocky grins onto his face.

"Say, Omi-Omi, do you remember our conversation a few days ago about the parallel universe?" Atsumu asked, making Sakusa nod through the screen.

"Should we kill ourselves and end our misery, and instead just look for each other in a better universe?" He asked. He knew the question was heavy, and the thick tension that filled the air was enough to prove how stupid it was for Atsumu to ask that.

Sakusa merely furrowed his eyebrows in response, his usual scowl slowly turning into a frown. "There's hope, Atsumu. I was going to end my life too, but I didn't, because in the end, your response, your text gave me hope. So don't give up because one way or another, we'll get through this fucking apocalypse together."

"Yeah... You're right. Thank you Omi-kun." Atsumu chuckled, as he tried to hide the tears welling up in his eyes. "You're welcome Atsumu. Happy birthday."

##AUTHORS NOTE: this is one of my favorite chapters that i have ever written in this book !;)&.2!4£2946;9/!4?;@/& its somewhat heavy, but fluffy at the same time. I hope u guys like it aha