9:00

SAKUSA KIYOOMI WAS NOT SOMEONE WHO CRIED OFTEN

SAKUSA KIYOOMI WAS NOT SOMEONE WHO CRIED OFTEN. however, hearing Atsumu's words— stabbed him in the chest, with so much intensity, tears were now running down his pale cheeks.

Atsumu smiled softly, as he felt his own tears welling up in his eyes. "Don't cry Omi-Omi~ it's so unlike ya!" Atsumu tried to joke, but Sakusa only whimpered, burrying his face into the blonde's chest.

"Fuck you Atsumu." Sakusa murmured, tightening his hold on him. "I can't believe i fell for you during this fucking apocalypse. Fuck you."

Atsumu wanted to retort, tell him that he loved him too, dare he say, he would die for Sakusa. However the words were stuck in his throat. The blonde placed his hand on sakusa's cheek, lifting the germaphobe's jaw so that he could face him.

Sakusa stared at Atsumu's eyes for a brief second, admiring the way his brown eyes still managed to shine with so much life, despite him dying by the second. Atsumu gave Sakusa a small grin, before connecting their lips. Atsumu's hand was now on Sakusa's shoulder, as the taller male pulled Atsumu closer.

He wanted to relish his last moments with Sakusa, like this. By telling him— or rather, showing him how much he loved him. "I love ya, Omi-Kun."

Kiyoomi bit his lip, trying to suppress more tears from flowing. "I have one last request before i— ya know..." Atsumu mutters, pulling out a gun from his pocket.

"Kill me, Omi-kun." He smiled, cocking the weapon before handing it over to the taller male. Kiyoomi stared at him as if he was crazy, which was understandable considering Atsumu wanted the love of this life to kill him.

"Look i know yer shocked, but, i really want to die human. I also know ya well. I know that after i turn, yer going to let yerself get bitten by me." Atsumu explained. "I'd rather us die human, than as those weird lifeless dudes."

Sakusa gulped. "But—"

"no buts omi-kun~! promise me something as well..." Atsumu whispered soothingly, making Kiyoomi nod hesitantly. "Live for me."

Sakusa wanted to protest, to yell that he was going to die with Atsumu whether he liked it or not but he really couldn't. he didn't want to disappoint the person he loved while he was still alive.

"I have 10 minutes before i turn. You can shoot me now omi-omi." Atsumu says shakily. Sakusa gulped and before he knew it a loud bang echoed throughout the silent house, Atsumu's body lying limp in his arms as blood pooled down from his abdomen.

Sakusa sobbed, cradling atsumu's body; not really caring that there was blood on him. Atsumu looked so beautiful— so peaceful and Kiyoomi couldn't help but sob even harder knowing that the love of his life was gone.

The black haired male shakily cocked the gun once more.

"live for me."

Atsumu's voice echoed in his mind, as he put the gun to the side of his head. He knew that he was breaking the one promise Atsumu said to keep. However Sakusa was selfish. He wanted to be with Atsumu as soon as possible.

"I'll see you in another life, Miya. I'm sorry and i love you."

##AUTHORS NOTE: they both dead now. press F in the chat. JK JK. the story isn't over yet yall 😭 stay tuned 😻🔥