10:00

"SAKUSA !! HURRY UP AND STOP SHOVING 8 BOTTLES OF HAND SANITISER IN YOUR BAG!! WE'LL BE LATE FOR TRAINING CAMP!" Komori's panicked voice echoed throughout the small room while sakusa hurriedly zipped his suitcase up

"SAKUSA !! HURRY UP AND STOP SHOVING 8 BOTTLES OF HAND SANITISER IN YOUR BAG!! WE'LL BE LATE FOR TRAINING CAMP!" Komori's panicked voice echoed throughout the small room while sakusa hurriedly zipped his suitcase up. "Don't rush me Komori. I was done anyways." Sakusa scowled.

As the two males walked out of the flat, the soft pitter patter of the rain filled the comfortable silence. Sakusa personally hated the rain. It was dirty, it got you wet, and it's practically a bunch of dirty condensed water.

Although he could never understand why it had such familiarity, he brushed it off— Thinking nothing of it.

"God im so excited for it! Im gonna meet Hoshiumi Kourai, Kageyama Tobio, Miya Atsumu—" Sakusa's eyes widened at the mention of this Miya Atsumu's name.

"M-Miya Atsumu?" Sakusa stuttered, as they continued walking towards their destination. The two tall males huddled into one small umbrella. Komori nodded enthusiastically. "He's a hella good setter! You and him might be compatible you know, cause you're a wing spiker."

Sakusa nodded silently to himself as he felt his heart beating faster. 'who the hell is this miya atsumu and why is he making me feel like this? Why does it feel like we've met before?' The germaphobe thought to himself as the two arrived in front of the large stadium.

"We're here!" Komori beamed, practically running towards the gigantic stadium. "Oy! wait for me, motoya!" Sakusa yelled, as he ran towards the energetic libero.

"Holy shit! its fucking awesome!" Komori beamed, the sound of shoes squeaking and balls ricocheting off of floors echoed throughout the big court— However Sakusa's gaze wasn't focused on the nice volleyball equipment or the surprisingly good hygiene but on a certain blonde.

"Oh? That's Miya Atsumu." Komori nudged Sakusa. The blonde on the other hand took notice of someone staring at him. He slowly turned his head around to be met with Sakusa's dazed face.

Atsumu's heart was hammering loudly in his chest and his tongue was tied as emotions of warmth, love and familiarity surged through his veins. He timidly approached the taller male with a nervous yet cocky expression on his face. "Heya, what's yer name cutie?" Atsumu smiled, Making Sakusa scowl.

'i could've sworn i met him before.' Atsumu shook the thought off, "Sakusa Kiyoomi." The black haired male murmured.

Atsumu put his hand out to be shaken, a warm smile etched onto his face. "Miya Atsumu. Nice to meet ya, Omi-kun."

##AUTHORS NOTE: HAHAHAHA MY WAY MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. JK JK BUT I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL IF THIS BOOK REACHES 1K VOTES. BUT RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS BOOK !!! IT WAS FUN WRITING EVERYTHING AND I HOPE U GUYS ALSO ENJOYED THE WHOLE ARRAY OF PLOT TWISTS AND WHAT NOT! HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, FINDING U.