6:38

MIYA ATSUMU

MIYA ATSUMU

SAKUSA KIYOOMI

Hello? Atsumu are you awake?

Yes omi-kun. Just woke up
Why'd ya call?

Sakusa smiled at the grogginess of Atsumu's voice.
If he was being completely honest, It sounded very attractive, partnered with his accent.

Uhh i just wanted to tell you something.

Go ahead~! What is it?

I found a functioning car. I'm going
to where you're at tomorrow.

Wait, Really? this isn't a prank right?

Atsumu's mouth went dry upon hearing those words. He shot up from the dirty mattress he was laying on, Eyes blew wide in shock and excitement.

Why would i be joking about
something so serious?

HOLY SHIT OMI IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YA IN PERSON! OH GOD I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF FROM KISSING YA— I MEAN—!

Atsumu stammered, realising that he just told Omi that he wanted to Kiss him. The blonde was about to end the call out of embarrassment when Sakusa's chuckle prevented him from doing so.

You're being so adorable, Atsumu

Stop flattering me!

I'm telling the truth. Your flustered-ness is quite amusing.

Sakusa only smiled to himself, knowing that he would be meeting Atsumu tomorrow. He only hoped that his plan would work. After all, the house he had took shelter in had a few canisters of gas.

His only problem was the Zombies. It would be less dangerous for Sakusa, however, on the other hand, some evolved to be much more stronger than the others.

Just as Sakusa was about to bid his goodbye, A text message interrupted him. He widened his eyes in shock. His heart was hammering loudly in his chest, and his head was spinning.

A-Atsumu, I'll have to call you back. Goodbye

Oh okay. Goodbye, Omi!

Sakusa opened the message, and soon he felt his world stop spinning. It was a message. From another survivor.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Hello. I apologize for my incredibly late reply.
I had just found an outlet to charge my phone, and
surprisingly your message came in as soon as it turned on. Hello Sakusa, Im incredibly glad that you're still alive. This is Ushijima, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

##AUTHORS NOTE: hai ! pls support my kenma x male oc book called "supercut" aha. Anyways Ushijima won't last long so you guys dont have to worry 😎 but pls check supercut out 🥺