Chapter 12

Enjoy chapter 12💕

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz was startled as Sidharth hastily sat next to her. She was looking at him amused but he was busy giving a smirk to Angad, who looked disappointed at not being able to sit next to Shehnaaz. He had settled next to Sanjay. They ordered for lunch and began chatting.

"Guys shaam ko beach chalte hai. Yahan sea kayaking aur dusre water sports hai. It'll be so much fun." said Malika completely excited.

"Haan haan chalte hai mazza ayega." said Anamika while nudging Karan.

"Super." said Ritesh.

"Sounds like a plan. I love water sports." said Sidharth.

"Oh that's awesome Sidharth." Malika said almost falling over him from the other side. This obviously didn't go down well with someone. Shehnaaz was shooting daggers in her direction.

Everyone was excited but there was one person who was extremely nervous. Shehnaaz had aquaphobia and here they were talking about adventure sports in the sea. "This is so not my cup of tea." she thought.

They enjoyed their meal which included some local seafood, some vegetables and dal along with bhakris and rice. They decided to rest a little after the heavy meal before heading out to the beach.

Once back in the room, Shehnaaz was extremely nervous. She so wanted to go with the others to the beach as she didn't want to miss the fun, but she also didn't want to feel embarrassed at not having the guts to get into the water. She walked back and forth in her room, tossed and turned on the bed but was not able to figure out how to avoid this situation.

She really wanted to spend time with Sidharth but he was a water sports enthusiast and would obviously want to enjoy himself. "Sab enjoy karenge, paani mein jayenge aur main kinare pe baith ke kya papad talungi?" she said to herself. "Nahi Sana, jaa hi mat. Room mein hi baithi reh. Par Sidharth bhi hoga wahan. Aur woh Malika. Already giri padi thi uske upar. Akele kaise chodu uss kamini ke saath?". To go or not to go, she had to take a call soon.

She heard the doorbell and moved to open the door. It was Minty and Anamika.

"Arre tu ab tak ready nahi hui?" asked Anamika as they entered the room.

"Maine bola tha na. Yeh nahi ready hogi. Paani se fatt ti hai iski." Minty said.

Shehnaaz made a sad face. "Yaar mujhe tum logo ke saath aane ka mann bhi hai. Par mujhe paani se bahut darr lagta hai. Main nahi kar paungi woh sab." she said.

"Dekh sab same time pe to jayenge nahi. Hum beach pe bhi to ghoomenge. Sunset dekhenge. Photos kheechenge. Chal to sahi. Mazza ayega." Anamika said.

"Aur nahi to kya. Hum hain na." said Minty.

Shehnaaz smiled. "Acha 5 mintue do. Main ready hojaati hoon." she said and quickly got ready in denim shorts and a pretty white top. She tied her hair in a ponytail with her flicks flowing down her forehead and applied a lip balm. She quickly wore her chappals and was ready to go. She carried some cash and her room keys in her pocket. The girls moved out and went to the reception lobby where the others were waiting for them.

Sidharth was in dark grey shorts and a white t-shirt. As soon as he saw Shehnaaz, he had smile on his face. She looked so cute in that ponytail. But soon he realized that Angad had been looking at her too and the smile was replaced by the flaring of his nostrils. He again felt the urge to break his face. Shehnaaz moved closer to him and he put his hand over her shoulder while he glanced at Angad, giving him a 'stay away from her' look. Angad immediately caught hold of Sanjay and started walking towards the beach. Shehnaaz was looking at Sidharth with a confused look.