Recommended Reads

Hey guys... hope you all are keeping well.

As you know, I'm taking a little break from writing for now and I'm enjoying reading some great work in the meanwhile. So thought of sharing some #SidNaaz fanfictions that I enjoy reading just in case someone is looking for recommendations.

1) Kaun Hai Tu Mera by whatevenya
I'm sure most you'll are already reading this one. If you haven't been reading this already then I don't even know what to say. You are missing out on a gem. Read it the first chance you get. She's my absolute favorite.

2) The Forever Feeling by Ash7220
I loved the story. I've always been intrigued by the Armed forces, especially the Air Force (I had a dream to become an Airforce Pilot at one point), so this one is close to my heart.

3) SidNaaz - Reality Bites by ElusiveQueen007
A complex take on SidNaaz. It's pretty good.

4) Perfect Mismatch by Wellthenwhathappened
It's cute and full of love.

5) The beginning of everything by xxjasmine99xx
While the writer has currently taken a break, I hope she's back soon to complete the story. I love her writing style.

6) Humnava Mere by ananya_is_pika
She has just started writing this book but I found the story pretty interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Do let me know any good #SidNaaz fanfictions that you guys have been reading. Recommendations are most welcome. Happy reading you guys.

Stay healthy! Stay safe! Stay kind! Stay human!