Chapter 13

It was the day of the shoot. The film makers, technicians, models, client representatives had all reached the bungalow where the TVC would be filmed. There was a lot of hustle and bustle as everyone was getting things in place for the shoot.

Shehnaaz was constantly with the director, Aditya to ensure the way the ad film was coming together matched the creative brief and concept. She had completely taken charge leaving everyone impressed.

While the shoot was going on, one of the child models, Ayaan was giving everyone a tough time. He was extremely notorious and was in no mood to shoot. This was making Aditya lose his patience.

"I can't shoot like this. Kuch to professionalism hona chahiye." Aditya was shouting at the casting crew.

"Aditya, please calm down. Main jaake Ayaan se baat karti hoon. Bacha hai. Main samjha dungi use." Shehnaaz said trying to calm Aditya.

"Shehnaaz we have this location for only 2 days. Kal tak poori film ready honi chahiye. We don't have time." Aditya said exasperated.

"Just give me 10 minutes. I'm sure woh maan jayega." Shehnaaz said making a puppy face.

Aditya sighed and shrugged his shoulders, threw his hands in the air and finally sat down, folded his hands and said "Kar lo try."

Shehnaaz ran to one of the rooms in the bungalow which was temporarily converted into a vanity. She entered the room and found Sidharth already sitting there with Ayaan. She was surprised.

Sidharth had been entertaining Ayaan with some hand tricks and Ayaan seemed to be enjoying them. Then Sidharth made Ayaan on his lap and began to speak "Okay, now are you a little kid or are you a big boy Ayaan?"

"I am a big boy Siddy middy. But when I become bigger, I want to be strong like you." said Ayaan in his kiddish voice while playing with Sidharth's biceps.

"But Ayaan I am very serious when it comes to my work." said Sidharth.

Ayaan put his finger on his cheeks and acted like he was in deep thoughts. "Then even I will be serious about my work." he finally spoke.

"But then you don't want to shoot Ayaan. So how will you show everyone that you are serious?" said Sidharth while rubbing his back.

"I will shoot now Siddy middy. I will show everyone that I am very serious." Ayaan said as he got down from Sidharth's lap, folded his hands and gave a very serious look.

Shehnaaz let out a laugh looking at the scene drawing attention towards her.

Ayaan ran out of the room and went to shoot.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked at each other and smiled. Sidharth moved towards the door where Shehnaaz was standing.

"Thanks Sidharth. You are really good with kids." Shehnaaz said while adoring him.

"I know." Sidharth said while pulling her nose and then walked out while chuckling as Shehnaaz gasped.

The shoot went on smoothly thereafter. It was about 9pm when they decided to finally wrap up for the day and shoot the remaining parts the next day.

The others from Illuminate had already left as they didn't have much to do during the shoot. It was just Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Maddy and Nikhil and the others from client representatives and shoot unit.

The client representatives and others were staying in a separate resort that was about a 10 minutes drive from the bungalow.

"Hey Sidharth, Maddy and I had reached the location directly this morning and we still need to check-in. So should we make a move?" asked Nikhil.