Chapter 15

Here's the next update. I hope you guys are streaming Bhula Dunga. I really want the surprise. Sharing the link here today so that you can all stream while reading the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Sidharth opened his eyes. He was still sleepy when he realized that Shehnaaz's head was on his chest and she was all cuddled up into him with his arms around her. He smiled looking at her cute and innocent face. She looked like an angel. Just a day back he had held a pillow to fill his empty arms while sleeping, hoping that one day they would hold her and today she lay in his arms. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and then went on to slowly place her on the pillow, trying not to wake her up and moved out of bed.

He quickly showered, changed into blue denims and a dark blue t-shirt and ordered for two cups of black coffee. Once the coffee had arrived, he decided to wake Shehnaaz up as they had to drive back to Mumbai today.

He sat next to her and put his hand on her forehead and called out softly, "Shehnaaz, utho. Subah hogayi hai."

Shehnaaz made a face and held his hand close to her chest not wanting to wake up.

"Shehnaaz we have to leave baby. Please uth jao." Sidharth said.

She opened her eyes a little and saw Sidharth sitting in front of her. She smiled and thought she was still dreaming. Sidharth looked at her smiling face and ran his hands through her hair and said "Please uth jaa meri jaan. Check-out karna hai."

Shehnaaz slowly came back to her senses and remembered the incident from last night. She sat up on the bed startled as she realized she was not in her room. Her head hurt and moved her hands to hold her forehead. Her eyes were groggy and she held her head low as she was embarrassed about how she behaved last night.

Now that she was in her senses, Sidharth got up from the bed, got a cup of black coffee and held it in front of her. "Piyo isko. You'll feel better. Hangover utrega." he said sternly.

Shehnaaz looked at him innocently and mumbled a sorry while taking the cup from his hand and sipping it.

"Ab sorry bolke kya hoga? Kal to madam ko sabko tension mein daalna tha. Do you even realize tumne kya bewakoofi ki?" Sidharth felt his voice rising with each sentence.

"I'm sorry Sidharth. Mujhe..." the door bell rang before Shehnaaz could complete her sentence.

Sidharth went to open the door. It was Karan and Anamika. He let them in.

"Are you fine Shehnaaz?" Anamika asked as she walked in while Karan gave Sidharth a 'how was the night?' look and received a deadly glare from him. So he moved in behind Anamika.

"Main theek hoon Anamika. Thanks." Shehnaaz said her head still hung low.

"Hum kitna darr gaye the. You were so dizzy last night. Itna kyun pee liya tumne?" Anamika asked.

Shehnaaz glanced towards Sidharth who looked pissed and then again bent her head down and apologetically said "Kuch nahi woh... Woh mujhe hi pata nahi chala maine itna kaise pee liya. I usually don't drink. Pata nahi kya hogaya tha mujhe." She felt embarrassed.

"Everyone was asking about you to humne bol diya tha you were not feeling well because of the exertion and hence you left. So don't worry" Karan said.

Shehnaaz nodded and said "Thank you." with a meek smile.

"Yeh lo tumhari purse. Kal party mein hi reh gayi thi." Anamika said.

"Thanks. I'll go and freshen up." Shehnaaz said as she got up from the bed.