Chapter 1

Jason
I woke to the sound of my mom's voice, "Jason get up time for school." I looked at my clock and saw it was 7:30am. I groaned, not wanting to get up from my comfortable bed, but I know I will have to get up sometime so I sucked it up and got up. I trudged to the bathroom to get ready. I turned the shower on to get the water nice and warm, then stripped down my clothes. I got in the shower and just enjoyed the feel of the warm water. In Canada it's freezing in the morning. So to have warmth I was grateful for that. I washed my hair and body then rinsed the soap off. When I was done, I turned off the water and got a towel to dry myself off. I put the towel around my waist so I can pick out clothes to wear. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my walk in closet. I stood there, trying to decide what to wear. I put on black skinny pants, with a white shirt and white supras. I went into the bathroom to style my hair. I styled it up in the front with some gel and looked at myself in the mirror. Pleased with my appearance, I started making my way downstairs. As I reached the kitchen, I saw my father reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. My mom was making pancakes for everyone. "Good morning Jason." My mom said as she smiled at me. She is always a morning person, me not so much. "Morning mom." I said, giving her a hug. My dad just looked up and smiled small, not saying anything. My mom then placed a plate full of pancakes in front of me with a glass of orange juice on the side. I thanked her and dug in. "Abby isn't feeling too well so she is staying home from school." My mom's voice clearly being upset. "It's a shame." I replied back, thinking Abby is just faking it, but I'm not saying anything. After I finished eating, I looked at my phone and it's 8:00 so that means I have to get to school. I give my mom a hug goodbye and said bye to my dad, before heading out the door. I get in my silver Range Rover and start driving. A couple minutes later I reached the school, seeing a huge crowd of students that I barely talk to. You see I'm not really popular, but I'm not a nobody, if you know what I mean. I park in the school parking lot and get out of the car. I head into the school and go to my locker. I push through the crowd of students until I finally reached my locker. I put in the combination and got my books that I need for the first couple classes. I close my locker and rush to my 1st period class. I hate being late so I'm usually about the 5th one in the room. Once the bell rings students keep piling up and filling in the seats. I sit there in the back of the room, quiet. Well can you blame me? No one wants to talk to me. As the day went on, nothing interesting happened. I'm currently at lunch with Ryan and Olivia, but they're having their own conversation. I got lost in my thoughts when I heard my name being called, "Jason!" I looked at Ryan,who was calling my name. "Yeah?" My voice being quiet. "Are you okay? You looked deep in thought?" He said worry in his voice. "Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled small not wanting to push the subject. But in reality I wasn't fine, I was lonely.

-
Hello I'll be writing this story for people who are interested in the story so far. I'll post as much as I can for you guys. Hope you all enjoy the story and don't worry next chapter Justin will be in it.