Chapter 6

Justin
I woke up early in the morning to get a head start on digging the hole under the fence. I think this is one of my greatest ideas yet. Its about 6:30 by the look outside. I can tell because the sun is just starting to come up. I yawn and get out of bed. I go into the bathroom and fix my hair. I didn't really do anything with it but just make sure it's not messy. I don't have the products to get my hair perfect, but at least it's halfway decent. I look at myself in the mirror with a smile on my face. I think about Jason and how he wants to talk to me and see me again. I never felt comfortable talking about myself until Jason came along. I didn't tell him I was gay though. I don't want to scare him away because he might think I'm weird or something. I bring myself out of my thoughts and put on my old sneakers and jacket. It's getting cold out since it's October so that means I have to try to keep myself warm while digging. I go downstairs quietly, so I don't wake my dad up. Then he will be mad at me since he doesn't like being woken up, especially this early. I quietly open the front door and walk outside to be met with a blow if wind on my face. I shivered, hating the feeling of being cold. I put my hands in my pockets to keep them warm and quickly making my way to the fence. After a couple minutes later, I've reached my destination and looked at the progress of the hole. I'm trying to make it big enough for me to get underneath. I hope it works. I kneel down and continue digging I honestly think I'm the only person ever to try this, I mean people probably think about doing it, but never actually making it happen.
Once 10 minutes have past, I decided to take a break. I looked up at the now almost light sky, while the wind blows. My hands hurt from digging in the dirt and on top of that its cold out here. I don't think it will take that long, since I'm so skinny from the lack of food. I don't think I plan on telling Jason about this. He might tell someone and I'll get arrested or something crazy like that. We've only met twice so I don't trust him that much. He won't see it because the hole is in a spot so no one sees it. It's isolated from everything so I'm not worried about someone finding it. I continued digging until I thought it was enough for me to get under. I'm going to come back at night to try it out and see if I can get under the fence.

Jason
I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I hate being woken up by the the sun. I squint by eyes trying to block out the light, but of corse it does nothing to help. I then get out of my warm bed and go get dressed for the day. I wear a gray shirt with black skinny jeans and black supras. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. As soon as I thought I looked presentable, I went downstairs for some breakfast. I walked in the kitchen and see my mom making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. My mouth watered from the smell. My mom is always cooking, you could say it's like a hobby, that's when she's not working. "Good morning Jason." She greeted me. "Morning mom." I gave her a hug and pulled away, grabbing some breakfast. " Your father and I have work later so you have to watch Abby for a couple hours." I just nodded my head, not that I have plans or anything.
Abby and I are currently sitting on the couch watching a movie. I figured that we have to spend time together while our parents are now at work, we might as well get along, so I let her pick a movie. We are watching Monsters Inc. No matter how old I get, I will always love this movie. It's about 4:00pm right now and I feel like I had to do something. I guess I'll think of it later.

Justin
I've been sitting here where Jason told me to be yesterday to hangout again and he still didn't show. I waited for an hour and it's getting kind of cold. Winter is coming and I don't know how I will survive in the cold weather. I rubbed my hands together to get them warmer, but having no luck at all. I hope he comes soon.
I sat for a half hour and he still didn't show. Tears filled my eyes and I know I scared him away. I thought I was actually having a friend to talk to. I stood up and walked home. Now I know not to trust anyone, I thought he actually wanted to be my friend. Now I feel more alone than ever.

🌸No school today so I thought I would update the story. You guys probably hate me after this chapter, but good things are going to happen in the next chapter. Thanks for reading🌸