10.

Chapter Ten: Bewitched

Prince Thomas had waken up to a pounding headache. It felt like his brain was being constantly beaten with a hammer.

His memory was foggy as he glanced around trying to find something familiar. Prince Thomas felt his muscles tense at the sight of Kai strapped beside him. There was glowing rope tied around him, making it impossible for him to move.

"Kai" The prince whispered, trying his best to awake his friend.

Kai let out a groan as his eyes fluttered open. He had to blink a couple of times before his vision came back to him. Glancing to his side, watched as the prince stared at him with both a scared and relieved look.

"Who are you?" Kai questioned making the fairy look at him with a wide smile.

"Who am I? Oh darling, you see I am your worst nightmare but most call me Queen Sol."

Sol gave Kai a look that made a disgusting chill run down his spine. His natural instincts that danger was around were going crazy in his head. He wanted nothing more than to grab the prince and get him to safety.

"You two young men shouldn't wander this forest, especially when you are alone and vulnerable to species like myself" Sol commented before she took a sip of her drink.

"We weren't alone", Prince Thomas had finally spoken up making Sol glance over to him.

Sol rolled her eyes at the mention of their companion, "Ah yes, that witch should be dead by now. If it wasn't the magic I injected her with, a wild beast should have made her his meal by now."

Prince Thomas glanced over to Kai with desperation in his eyes. Kai simply shook his head, in a way letting him know that Mara was smart enough not to go down so easily.

"Why are we here?"

Sol let out an annoyed groan as she stood up from her throne chair and walked down the steps, "Kai, are you always this annoying?".

Kai narrowed his eyes as he had never mentioned his name to her.

"You really don't have much importance Kai", Sol turned her head to look at the prince with a smile, "But you, future heir to the throne of Genevere. Prince Thomas Holland."

Sol gave Prince Thomas a mocking courtesy, "I have never seen such a fine human before, are you as tasty as they say?".

Prince Thomas tried his best to hide his fear as Sol approached him. His hands shook beside him, he wanted nothing more than to Kai to free them and get them to Mara.

"You will make such a fine piece of art", Sol gave him a smirk, "I will have my fun once I'm done with Kai. You will watch as I take the precious life of your savior and then you'll be mine".

Kai let out a grunt as he tried to inbound himself, his need to protect the prince was driving him crazy.

"He'll never be yours", Kai growled making Sol chuckle.

Sol turned her gaze from Kai and reached for the prince face, making him flinch as her cold pointy fingers caressed his cheek. A sickening smile spread on her lips as she breathed in the prince scent.

"You will marry me. You will love and cherish me", Sol leaned her face down, her lips hovering just above his as she whispered, "You will be mine".

Prince Thomas tried his best to pull away, but the magical bands around him made it impossible. All he could do was sit there as the fairy queen kissed him.

Pulling away from him, Sol opened her golden eyes, expecting the prince to stare at her in admiration. But at the sight of disgust in his eyes, Sol let out a angered growled.

Her magic was meant to work on him. Sol had tried to make the prince give her his heart.

But it seemed like the prince's heart had already been taken.

The fairy queen smirked at the prince, making him gulp in fear as her eyes turned a dark shade of red.

Sol dugged her nails into Prince Thomas cheeks making him wince, "Well, little prince, it seems like you have been bewitched."

authors note: AHHHH! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! I finally have been able to sit down and just write! So expect some more updates in the next days! So sorry it's short but it's the best I could do, hopefully I can soon go back and edit each chapter!

please leave your thoughts, vote and share this story! love you all!