22.

𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗞𝗶-𝗞𝗶"

"Mommy I don't need those papers, throw it away

"Mommy I don't need those papers, throw it away." I sat the adoption flyers back in front of her.

"How are you going to take care of a child? You have no job."

"Okay I'm getting one after school is over trying to graduate first, then start doing nails."

"Nails? You want to do nails? We raised you to do nails Kiana?" 

Here she go, she acts like I'm such as disappoint when I actually want to try and find something for myself. College wasn't for me. I started doing nails last year then stopped, it was good money but it could be better if I put more time in it.

"I'm not giving my child up so stop, are you going to let me out the house?"

"Gone head them girls ain't no good for you."

Ingoring her India and Jasmine were already outside, "Damn finally Ki."India mugged me lurking on Wiz Instagram. "My man got locked yesterday he ain't posting nothing but still got this girl on his page like what."

"He killed Bam?" Jasmine asked.

One thing I wasn't is a snitch. "No." Everybody in our friend circle knew he did, Bam was just one of those people if you didn't hit them first he was gone come after you.

"Shit y'all seen Sin ass yesterday? Wanted to eat him right up."

"You know Sin fuck with my sister right?" India laughed in her face.

"Be real Sin or Wiz don't want no girl who ain't experienced that's just code."

Whew I need my friends back cause what?

"Ken just pretty and bougie, just don't fuck with her cause she beat ass just like me."

"She gone have to come up off my man."

"Ki!"

"Oh shit bitch!" India tapped me pointing at a group of girls walking towards us.

"Wassup?!"

I back up covering my stomach, "I'm pregnant."

"Bitch fuck that baby."

India and Jas started swinging on random people while Moni kept coming for me.

"Back up!" I yelled about to cry.

She started swinging at me knocking me to the ground, my vision went blurry but I kept slapping her.

"She pregnant what the fuck!"

【________】

"Hey Kiana right? Look at me?" Blinking I looked at the bright lights.

"My baby." I cried feeling my stomach.

"You were tased and have a lot of damage to your face, we're taking you in a room then I can check on your baby okay?"

My baby.

I couldn't lose this baby. My baby was my escape the one thing I could be proud of and make proud.

"Kiana can you see me?" Following a bright light I cleared my voice.

"Yes."

"Okay your baby is just fine. We have three adults wanting to visit you the name, Cay, Santana and Assen, may I let them in."

"Wh, please." I barley said wanting to die. My so called friends couldn't even visit me.

"Are you okay?" Cay walked in with a another doctor who just mugged her along with Assen.

"Yeah, my face and stomach just hurts."

"Yeah they beat your ass." Santana looked at me not even caring about my feelings, I guess it was deserved .

"Why would you say that?" Cay slapped his chest hard.

"Gir-" The lady looked her before scanning her card on the computer.

Assen stared at me blankly not saying nothing. "Is the baby okay?"

"From the scans the baby seems fine it looks like, it may have ADHD."

"Probably." Assen told her. "Can I know the gender?"

Frowning at him I wanted to have a gender revel, "I wanted to have a gender revel."

"Kiana don't talk to me on some real shit."

She looked at me for confromation, I nodded. "Y'all are having a baby boy."

"That's cute." Cay smiled at me.

Hate I actually messed up a friendship that could've been great.

"The nurses will be in with you in a little. In the house by eight thirty tonight." She pointed at Cay walking out.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Yes ma'am there going to be at the counter." I told the customer.

"You have the most country proper accent ever."

Accent? "Oh." I walked away not knowing what to say. Everybody in Memphis had a accent we just didn't hear it.

Walking in the back I stomped my feet thinking about going home. After I snuck out to Santana house we ended up falling asleep, gratefully I woke up around four in the morning. Once I walked in the house my mom was sitting on the couch ready to give me a hard lecture . I actually took it real good then she put me on punishment. I honestly deserved it I could have easily asked but didn't.

"You look like a big ass baby." Santana bumped into me touching all over me.

"Your so touchy lately. Friends don't touch all over my body." I smacked his hands looking at the phone seeing somebody needed Air Maxes.

"Friends dont like kissing me everyday after school in the middle on the mall parking lot."

Okay why he just put me out like that.

"You kissed me first remember that."

He followed me, " We best friends, see that's better?"

"No." I grabbed the box looking at him. "I may be new to this but I'm not dumb your not about to be touching me in any sexual way again if your classifying us as friends. That means you can go mess with others and have me being laughed at. If we're good friends let's stay that, friends have boundaries."