Truth Revealed

The man with a tattoo on his right shoulder answered me in a meek voice, which later on fired up memories before I left the campus.

"Paano ka namin lalapitan? E may dalawang lalaki kang kasama 'nung dumaan ka sa harapan namin. Dalawang maskuladong lalaki."

"Tama sila, nakita ko ngang hinatid ka nila hanggang sa harap ng bahay nyo, dalawang lalaki na nakaputi." A voice from the door clearly said. It was Jim wearing his usual kind of fashion. "I'm supposed to drop by your house to give you're dad his lost car key, my papa told me that he saw it in front of the muddy garden near the office where your dad work on. Remember? My papa was the gardener there?"

At that very moment, I believed in the existence of God.

Everything made sense, my dad came home late that night because he tried to catch up with me just before I reach home.

*FLASHBACK*

*Gwenn, maybe you have to start walking now, it's getting late haha* CRAP!

I can't believe it! Now is the perfect moment. God, prove me that you exist, that you care. I smirked due to the reason that I'm amused with the idea.

But, for a moment I tightly closed my eyes to murmur a prayer. For the first time in forever, I prayed! Challenging Him.

Maybe He should send a classmate of mine to join me or what. Just give me a companion right now! But as expected no one came.

* * * *

I fell to my knees. My bones felt like loose. Truly, His ways are not our ways, and His thoughts are not our thoughts.

He sent me special company on that hour of my life, not just one, but two. Not a classmate but angels. So much more than what I deserve. He loves me even from the very start, and now I know.

* * * *

Their eyes grew big when I said, "I walked that path alone," while slashing my shaky fingers to the thick air roaming around the station right now, "well I thought I'm alone, but it turned out that you saw those God given guards with me."

I'm almost like the philosophers that I know, I'm not talking about smartness, hence to that one thing common to them (if not all, then most) - they're atheist. Not because they don't believe in God, but maybe because they REFUSED to believe in Him.

They have their reasons? Yes. I chose to believe when I almost refused due to my given reasons. Yet God is bigger than the summation of reasons ever existed.