December 25...

"I've made up my mind, I'll break up with everyone before the clock ticks to December 25."
* * *

Since the year was about to end, why not do something good? I'll do it at Christmas for it to be memorable, "December 25-the day when I broke up with everyone," hmm, that sounds aesthetic. *I smirked as the idea crossed my mind*
* * *

Yes, I did just what I'd stated.
* * *

December 24

10:30
I broke up with someone on a haunted house.

10:40
I broke up with someone on a parlor.

10:57
I broke up with someone on the middle of his examination.

11:00
Panting from the corridor to the field's last stair, I broke up with someone at the garden.

11:11
While tears fell from my eyes, I broke up with someone at the hospital.

11:23
Just before take off, I broke up with someone on an airplane, then left.

11:45
I found my foot standing on a familiar ground, same white walls, same scent of the curtains, and there, I broke up with someone- right inside our home.

* * *
The clock ticks normally. The birds sing their normal hymn. The road is busy as it used to be. People passing to and fro as they always do.

But today, for me, everything looks nice, and prettier, maybe because I earned just the exact amount of courage to let go.

*Flashback*

10:30
I broke up with all the fears that tied me to try and be a better me. Fear of being the least, fear of sadness, fear of rejection. Terror of the past that kept on haunting me, whispering little chants on my ears that served as my basis for long.

10:40
I broke up onto the world's basis of beauty. I gave up to mask myself with fake colors. Standing bold of the real self that was blanketed with darkness for a long time.

10:57
I broke up with the lame standards of people to victory. Showing the brutal training to success neglecting character and real education.

11:00
Panting from the corridor to the field's last stair, I broke up with resentments. I pulled every planted negativity from my system, I broke up with the roots that made me see life in gray back then.

11:11
While tears fell from my eyes, I broke up with long kept wounds inside me. Wounds caused by too much expectations; wounds caused by giving up on my own self worth; wounds inflicted by the wrong beliefs and practices that I held on tight.

11:23
Just before take off, I broke up with the knot of being left by everyone, of being alone- of being just me. Let them leave if they want to, and let them stay if they can endure.

11:45
I found my foot standing on a familiar ground, same white walls, same scent of the curtains, and there, I broke up with disappointments that pained me a lot - right inside our home.

* * *

The heat of the sun penetrates up to my bones. I closed my eyes. Filling my lungs with fresh air. Loading up my brain with positivity.

As I opened my eyes, I slowly traced my way to the place where I made up my current relationship. Standing in front of a tall building, I can hear the hymn of love inside that hall - the church. Breaking up with things that caged me, used, bruised, and wounded my spirit, now, it's time to build and heal once again.

P.s. Make this write up personal? Imagine that every "I, me, my, etc." were talking about yourself. Now read it once more. Ready for Christmas break up?🙃