Chapter 5:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

"Why do y'all look disgusted?" Molly asked.

James sighs "our 'Uncle' Percy has hated our existence since we were no bigger than a grain of rice!"

"Why?" Arthur asked.

"Because we were all born out of wedlock, our parents were super young... Well mine wasn't." Teddy said. "Anyways, Percy hates the incest, and hates how untraditional our family is!"

"That's absurd!" Sirius said.

"We know." Al said softly. "But we can't change his opinions."

"So umm... Tell us two facts about yourselves!" Molly said.

"Well, I was adopted by Sirius!" Teddy said smiling at Sirius. "And I'm a metamorphamagus!"

"Your not a werewolf are you?" Remus asked petrified.

"No I am not!"

"My boyfriend tends to be a bit grouchy around the full moon and if you want chocalote go to him!" James said.

"Do not come to me! I don't share my chocalote!"

Al gives Teddy innocent eyes "you share with me tho."

"Because your pregnant!"

"No you shared with him before he got pregnant the first time!" Scorpius said.

"Fine it's because he's good at playing innocent and getting what he wants!"

Al frowns and his eyebrows scrunch together "you make me sound like my father!"

Teddy's eyes widen "no! Albie your not your father! You have his manipulative ways, but I know you aren't power seeking!"

Al pouts "James it's your turn to say two facts."

James looks hesitantly at Al "ok... Well I'm the oldest of 12 and I'm quidditch captain! Al your turn."

"Ok!" Al said excitedly his whole mood just flipped. "I'm a daddy of 8 and they are my world! Also I absolutely love hanging out in the dungeons with Sev!"

Severus' eyes widen he was not expecting that.

"Scorpy your turn!"

Scorpius chuckles "I love to read and I speak fluent French."

"I have a question for Teddy." Sirius said.

"I have a question for James!" Ginny said.

"I have a question for Al." Severus said.

"And I have a question for Scorpius." Ron said.

"Yes?" Teddy asked.

"Why haven't you brought up your mother at all?" Sirius asked.

The whole future pale and look at Teddy.

Teddy sighs and his hair turns gray "my mother was murdered when I was 4 years old."

"No not Tonks!" Ginny immeaditly said.

"Who?" Remus asked softly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange that bitch killed her right in front of me!" Someone was about to say something. "Please I don't want to talk about it!"

Everyone nods in understanding.

"Err Ginny what's your question for James?" Scorpius asked sheepishly.

Ginny looks at James and says "did you say 12 kids?"

"I did! I'm the oldest!"

"By only 7 hours!" Al said rolling his eyes.

"Still counts!" James said. "Besides you and dad only have 12 kids because mom kept having twins! There's me, Al, Lily, Mark, Kaitlyn, Annie, Lorain, Chris, Jason, Nigel and mom is pregnant with twins right now, but her and dad won't tell us their names!"

"That's a lot of kids!" Ron said.

"Yeah imagine this! I still live at home so there will be 20 kids in total and don't forget cousins, Teddy, and Scorpius like to come over also!" Al said smirking.

"Also imagine family dinners at the burrow!" James said.

Everyone shivers at the thought.

Severus says "why do you enjoy hanging out with me?"

"Because you understand me! Your my god father also!" Al said smiling. "Dad said when I was a baby I didn't like a lot of people holding me, but I loved you and I never fussed or caused you any problems!"

"Dad called you a baby whisperer!" James said.

Severus looks shocked. "Aww my son has you wrapped around his finger!" Harry said smirking.

Al smirks. "He used to babysit me while my parents went to class! Mom said it was adorable how someone as strict and cold as you would teach class with a baby on his hip! Everyone said it was hard to take you seriously while I was giggling over your scary tone!"

Severus groans and mutters "what has my life become?"

Scorpius smirks "Ron what's your question?"

"Since you speak fluent French can we hear some?"

"Sure!"

[A/n: why did I notice I used a lot of S's to start the paragraph? Severus, Scorpius, since, sure! Lmao]

"est ce que ca cela satisfait votre Besoins?" Scorpius said smirking.

[A/n: hello... Again lmao! Google comes in handy lol]

"What did you say?" Harry asked.

"I said does this satisfy your needs?" Scorpius said.

"Yes!"

"Ooo Scorpius tell them that story from Diagon Alley!" James said smiling.

"Ok!" Scorpius said "so I was in Diagon Alley one day and two French girls were talking shit about me behind my back in French! They think I only speak British, so they had no idea I could understand what they were saying! Well when one girl said I bet he's a murder like his father! I turned around and said in French if I was a murder would I be sitting here eating ice cream with my two year old sister? I never saw someone's face pale so fast before!"

The past bust out laughing at that. "Serves them right!" Hermione said.

Ron jumps "when did you get here?"

"What you mean? I've been here all this time!"

"Al what's wrong?" Teddy asked worried.

"Somethings wrong... The babies." Al said before promptly passing out.

End of chapter.