Chapter 1

Hinata's parents were pro volleyball player but there career ended when Hinata was born. They always dream that Hinata would be the greatest volleyball player out there, so when Hinata turn 4 they took this opportunity to train him.

When Hinata turn 6 he was know as a prodigy all around Japan, at the age of 7 Hinata's parents started to train Hinata even harder then before and with that training little by little Hinata's emotions started to fadeaway. At the age of 9 Hinata was undefeated he started to appear in magazines all around the world, and eventually got the title Demon of the Court. Rumour has it one time he used is full strength in a practice match and broke a kids arm along with the volleyball that's when his parents forbidden him to use his full strength ever again.

when Hinata turn 11 everyone feared him on the court no one want to play against him, and sometimes when he played against other people they would give up or never play volleyball ever again because they were so scared of him, he truly was a demon. After a while Hinata suddenly just vanished From the volleyball world never to be seen or heard from again.

Now Hinata is a first year at Karasuno high school. He then decided to join the volleyball club as a new start, and hoping that no one would recognize him shocking enough no one recognized him at all.  He was so happy that nobody knew him that he made a new life for himself, he acted like a newbie to volleyball and put up a fake mask with a bunch of emotions just so he wouldn't be discovered. Hinata manages to do all of this and kept a secret from his teammates and friends.
———————————————————————

We were all getting changed after a long day of practice when Hinata's phone started to ring he stared at his phone for a while and made a really scary face looking at his phone.

"—nata"
"-inata"
"HINATA" yelled Tanaka, "huh" said Hinata snapping out of his faze and seeing worried faces.
"Dude Tanaka was calling you for like 3 minutes" said Nishinoya giving a very questionable look at Hinata
"huh oh sorry didn't realize" said Hinata looking down at his phone not meeting anyone's eyes.

"So umm...Hinata what was that phone call all about you looked every scary  looking at your phone" said Daichi
"Hm oh it's nothing" said Hinata still looking down at his phone "anyways I get going now bye" Hinata said getting changed really quickly and ran away before people start asking more questions.
"What was that all about"
"who do you think that phone call was all about"
"did you see that scary face Hinata made"
And so much more questions until Suga interrupted saying that we should question hinata some more tomorrow we all agree and went our separate ways.