Chapter 11

The next day
Kageyama was walking to the gym when he spotted Hinata at the gym doors "OI HINATA" Shouted Kageyama and as soon as Kageyama shouted. Hinata got up and started to leave the gym "OI DUMB ASS WHERE ARE GOING?" Kageyama screamed but Hinata just ignore him and continue to walk away leaving Kageyama shocked and angry.
——————————————————————
Time skip: lunch time

When it was lunch, Hinata went for a little walk around the school till he ended up on the roof. While he was on the roof he noticed a person sleeping as he got closer he noticed that it was Tsukishima "damn it" Hinata thought. He was about to go when he heard Tsukishima mumble a few things before getting up. By then Hinata was half way to the door when he heard Tsukishima say "wow you actually come to the roof" Hinata paused for a few seconds before saying " I guess I just want some fresh air" he a frustrated tone then left leaving Tsukishima all alone.
——————————————————————
Time skip: after school practice

It was practice and Hinata was nowhere to be found "hey did any of you guys see Hinata today" asked Daichi "I saw he in the morning waiting at the gym doors" Kageyama said "did you say anything to him" said Suga "I didn't get to because as soon as the dumb ass saw me he LEFT!" Kageyama shouted at the last part "so he just left when he saw you?" questioned Yamaguchi "yeah but when I see that dumb ass I'm going t—" before Kageyama could finish

Tsukishima interrupted him and said "I saw Hinata of the roof" everyone turn to face Tsukishima " seriously you saw him to" question Suga "yeah he was on the roof and I talked to him well I guess you can say I talk to him" said Tsukishima "what do you mean" Asahi asked "well I asked if he came to the roof or whatever but you should of seen his face it looked angry and he and he talked with a very frustrated tone." Tsukishima said a little annoyed "damn seriously.......but even for Hinata I can't imagine him in a frustrated tone" said Nishinoya.

While everyone was discussing stuff about Hinata the gym doors opened up and guess who it was
Hinata, when he open the doors everyone went quiet "HEY HINATA MY MAN" Tanaka shouted. But Hinata just ignored Tanaka and went to grab his water bottle that he left behind and started to walk to the doors.
"WAIT HINATA" Tanaka shouted Hinata stopped dead in his tracks "what?" Hinata said in a very dull voice.

This made everyone freeze up never would they hear Hinata voice be so dull in there entire life "umm Hin—" right before Suga could finish what he was saying Hinata interrupted and said something that shocked everyone."