Chapter 12

"I'm going to leave the team when we make it to nationals" Hinata said with a dull voice "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN DUMB ASS!" Kageyama shouted in anger "I'm going to America" said Hinata trying to fight back tears "why are you leaving Hinata?" Suga said in a sad voice. "My dad got a job in America" said Hinata not making eye contact with anyone "I thought you weren't close to your dad" Daichi said.

"That's a lie" Hinata thought, "um..yeah I'm not but me and my mom just got in touch with him a while ago turns out he wants to be a real family so we're going to move to America" said Hinata. While everyone was arguing and screaming all Hinata could think was "I'm sorry everyone, but this is the only way I could get away from you guys. The next time you see me I won't be the same Hinata Shouyou you all know I'll be.............Demon of the Court."

While Hinata kept thinking over and over again his facial expressions started to change
"—-ata"
"-inata"
"HINATA" Nishinoya screamed "huh" Hinata said snapping out of thoughts "dude seriously do you listen to anything we were saying?" questioned Tanaka "yeah.....yeah I have you guys were saying how I shouldn't be going to America" said Hinata fidgeting with his hands.

"WELL YEAH DUMB ASS YOU SHOULDN'T BE GOING TO AMERICA! YOU SHOULD BE STAYING HERE!!" Kageyama screamed at the top of his lungs "I know okay I want to stay here but I have to when we make it to nationals" Hinata said in a sad tone in his voice "alright then we won't go to nationals then" Kageyama said but you could tell he wasn't thinking about he said "Kageyama do you even know what your saying right now..... YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT TO NATIONALS JUST BECAUSE I'NOT GOING!" Hinata screaming and angry tone in his voice.

Kageyama was taken back a little "well no it's just....it won't be the same with out you on the court dumb ass" said Kageyama with tears in his eyes "I know Kageyama but.....I'll still be here for a while I'm not going....till nationals are over so...we still have a couple months together" Hinata said crying.

Everyone in the room was now crying even Tsukishima, it was the saddest day of there life's "hey at least we still have some time together right it's not like your leaving tomorrow right" Suga said everyone nodded "yeah and we still have that training camp with everyone" said Asahi "yeah it's not like it's the end of the road yet while for now" Yamaguchi said trying his best not to cry any more.

"YEAH" everyone yelled and enjoy the rest of the night not worrying about volleyball practice  at all they just stayed and talk to each other till everyone went their separate ways.