Chapter 7

As Kageyama was walking to the gym doors, he noticed that they we're locked. Kageyama was shocked by this, morning practice was never cancelled when he looked around he noticed that there was a note on the door.

Hey, everyone
You might have noticed that the gym doors are locked.
There locked because, coach said since we were doing the Demon of the Court's training schedule he wanted to give our bodies a break for today.....so that means no practice at all today.(Yes there's no practice today Kageyama, Hinata)

We will begin practice tomorrow morning. That is all.
Bye.

"WHAT THE HELL NO PRACTICE TODAY!?......WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THE REST OF THE DAY??" Kageyama screamed stomping away "this is the worst timing ever I really need to tell everyone about that guy and Hinata" Kageyama thought.
As he was walking away he noticed that the guy Hinata was talking to was still there looking at him.

"WHAT?" Kageyama screeched the guy smirked and said "oh nothing it's just, I keep my eyes on Hinata if I were you" and with that warning he walked away "HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Kageyama shouted but it was to late the guy was already gone.
"Tsk whatever" Kageyama said and walked to class.

———————————————————
Time skip: Hinata's classroom

While Hinata was in his class, he couldn't stop thinking about what the guy said.
"Now what we'll be Demon of the Court's next move? Are you going to betray your teammates or are you going to finally show your true colours to your team?" Hinata kept thinking how about those words over and over again.

"—nata"
"-inata"
"HINATA!!"
"Huh?" Hinata said snapping out of his thoughts turning to face his teacher. "I said do you know the answer to this math question Hinata?" His teacher said pointing at the broad with a frustrated face.
"Huh" said Hinata looking at the broad "oh um...no I don't" Hinata said scratching the back of his head.

"of course you don't that's what you get for not paying attention" his teacher said very frustrated while everyone in the class laughed at him "hehe...yeah sorry" Hinata embarrassingly said.
"Just Pay attention next time ok?" His teacher said with a anger face "Yes I can do that" Hinata embarrassing said while shoving his head in his book. The class laughed at him for a while till the teacher shout at them to stop.

Some time later
The bell rang misted started to pack for lunch while others stayed. Hinata stayed for a while before packing up Hinata sigh, "what am I going to do today I can't stop thinking about what he said" Hinata mumbled.

"He said about what?" Yachi questioned "ahh"said Hinata a bit startled "Yachi what are you doing here?" Hinata question "hehe sorry Hinata I was walking by when I saw you sitting in the classroom looking lost it thought" Yachi said though you can hear a bit of curiosity in her voice.
"Sorry I was just thinking about stuff" Hinata said scratching the back of his head "oh okay....come on let's go then" Yachi said dragging Hinata's hand "huuh? where are we going?" Hinata question. Yachi stopped turn around smiled and said " we're going to have lunch with everyone else"

"HUUH" Hinata said shocked