Chapter 21

A week later Karasuno left the training camp, it was a miserable week for Karasuno it even was weird for the rest of the teams because they didn't know what to say or even what to do. Everyone was still trying to get over the fact that Hinata was Demon of the Court.

With nationals coming up Karasuno was training harder.
"Where do you guys think Hinata is" said Yamaguchi, everyone turn to Yamaguchi.
"Yamaguchi let's not talk about Hinata right now" Suga said while padding Yamaguchi shoulder. Yamaguchi nodded his head before resuming back to practice.
Practice was quieter then normal, coach Ukai didn't know what to say other then fixing people's forms and technique.

"GUYS CHECK THE NEWS!" Tanaka screamed making everyone turn over to him "what to you mean Tanaka?" Daichi question "JUST COME WITH ME!" Tanaka screamed while running out of the gym making everyone follow him. Tanaka stopped at a TV making everyone stop to "Tanaka what are we doing here" Asahi said "just wait" Tanaka said as he turn on the TV.

"There has been a rumour going around saying that Demon of the Court and his little Demons has returned to the court" said the reporter

"What's going on Tanaka?" question Nishinoya "just continue watching" Tanaka said.

"We decide to go and ask them are selfs though it was very hard to get a hold of them we finally got an answer from their coach." The reporter said.
"And what he said was very shocking to us. I well now repeat what he said "hmm Demon of the Court and his little Demons you say? Will of course we will be playing in the nationals and we're going to start at the bottom to haha." and that is all we know so far so be careful and don't run into the Demons."

"What was that?" Tsukishima questioned
"I don't know" Yamaguchi said "See that was what I was saying" Tanaka said
"So Hinata is starting at the bottom?" Kageyama said "y-yeah so....let's try not t-to run into...them" Yamaguchi said stuttering "oh come on Yamaguchi you know how bad our luck is" Suga said

"Yeah y-your..right Suga sorry" Yamaguchi said "it's alright" Suga said as he touched Yamaguchi shoulder. "Anyways guys let's go back to practice now" Daichi said

"right" everyone said before leaving to go to the gym.