Chapter 8

"we're going to have lunch with everyone else" says Yachi smiley "HUUH" Hinata shocked by the what's happening. "Wait Yachi I'm um..busy at the moment" Hinata said trying to get out of meeting everyone "No you're not Hinata you've been sitting in the classroom lost in your own thoughts I doubt you have anywhere to go!" Yachi said "okay fine! I'll go eat lunch with everyone....so where are they anyways?" says Hinata curious because they've been passing a lot of classrooms. Yachi smile and said "we're going to the roof"

"Oh....okay" Hinata nervously said
While they we're walking to the roof Hinata felt a little nervous, he started to walk a little more slowly till he heard Yachi to pick up his paste. The two stopped when they reach the roof door "ready to say hello to everyone" says Yachi as she looked over at Hinata and smiled. Hinata pause for a little while till he nodded his head.  Yachi smile and open the door.

As soon as she open the door he could hear everybody laughing already "hey everyone look who I found" Yachi singed a little, everyone looked up and saw Yachi holding Hinata's hand "Aw Hinata you handsome son of a gun who new you could be such a player" Tanaka smirked and nudged Hinata's shoulder "huh AH SORRY YACHI" Hinata screamed Suga smiled "that's the Hinata we all know and love" most people thought.

"Anyways come on have a sit Hinata" said Daichi "RIGHT" Hinata screamed. Veryone was talking, laughing and screaming, it was all fun and games till Yamaguchi said something that made Hinata freeze "so what do you think happened to Demon of the Court?" He question "what do you mean Yamaguchi?" Asked Nishinoya "I mean he suddenly just vanished out of nowhere makes you wonder where he went?" Yamaguchi said very curious.

This made Hinata bring out nervous laughter "haha maybe he....just um needed a um break?" Hinata said a little quiet which do not go unnoticed by Tsukishima "what do you mean Hinata?" says tsukishima "huh oh well I mean.....maybe he..got bored and um wanted to take a break" says Hinata nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah I guess you're right I mean he was undefeated and no one really wanted to play against him" Suga said, while they kept talking about Demon of the Court Asahi brought up something that made Hinata freeze and choke on his food "so do any of you guys actually know his name?" Everyone went quiet The only sound that was there was Hinata choking on his food.

" you know I actually don't think I know his name.... he did say what his name was before right?" Kageyama said trying to remember "I mean he was pretty popular so he had to say his name at leas tonce or twice" says Yamaguchi
after Hinata finish choking he said " does it really matter if we know his name or not" Hinata said trying to make everyone drop the subject this made tsukishima slant his eyes over to Hinata only to see that his hands were shaking a little bit, this made Tsukishima wonder why Hinata's hands were shaking.

"well yeah we can't keep calling him Demon of the Court for ever we need to know his name Hinata" Tanaka said trying to convince Hinata "I guess you're right" says Hinata laughing nervously they all kept talking and talking trying to figure out Demon of the Court's name till they heard the bell ring everyone except Hinata was a bit disappointed that they didn't figure out Demon of the Court's name. While everyone was getting ready to leave they heard Daichi say

"Oh everyone I know that coach said that we should rest but how about we have afterschool practice today?"
"all right"
"I AM IN"
"YES"
Everyone was shouting how much they want to practice till Hinata said "sorry I can't today" and with that he walked straight to class leaving everyone frozen a bit.